Chapter 31

Aizawa: Morning.

Class: good morning!

Aizawa: today we've got hero informatics class and a special one at that.

Kaminari: Please don't be a pop quiz.

Aizawa: You'll be coming up with your hero aliases.

Class: Yeah! Awesome!
Aizawa gives the class a glare to quiet them down.

Aizawa: but first we'll go over the results from the sports festival. Heroes from from all over got to see what your all made of. They've decided whether they'll pick you or not based on your performance. It's called the pro draft picks. It's based on who the pro's think will be ready to join the hero workforce in another two or three years of experience.
It's a way for them to show interest in your futures. But there's ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate. And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked. It happens quite often.

Toru: So if we're picked now we'll have higher hurdles in the years to come!

Aizawa: Yes. Now, here're the complete draft. They're typically more spread out but second, third and fourth place stole most of the spotlight.

Kaminari: Gah! They're in a whole other league!

Mineta: Midoriya you scared all the heroes away.

Izuku: That's a good thing. I didn't need a cocky dastard that thought he could teach me something.

Sato: That's where our hero names come in!

Uraraka: This is getting really fun!

Aizawa: they're only tentative, but you still want to pick something appropriate.

Midnight: or else you'll know true hell!!

Aizawa: Midnight here will be assessing the sensibility of the names you.

Fifteen minutes later

Midnight: Let's finish up. We can start with whoever's ready!

Yugo: Here I go... I cannot stop twinkling!

Midnight: It'll easier to say if you take out the I and contract cannot into can't. (What the hell kid?!)

Yugo: I see mademoiselle!

Mina: Okay I'm next! Call me Alien Queen!

Midnight: From the sequel?! Is it because her blood was super acidic?! That's terrible?! (Idiot!!)

Tsu: Can I go next please? I've had this thought out since elementary school. Call me Froppy.

Midnight: So cute! It makes it sound like you'd be easy to get to know! The rest of you take note. This is a perfectly lovable Name!

Kirishima: This is me! Red Riot!

Midnight: Red Riot! Could this be homage to Crimson Riot?

Kirishima: Right! I know he's from back in the day, but, Crimson's the kind of hero I wanna be.

Midnight: Heh heh... just know that bearing the name of your personal hero comes with a lot of pressure.

Kirishima: I'm ready for that!

Kaminari: blah... I still can't think of anything.

Kyoka: Hey, how about Jamming Yayy?

Kaminari: Oh, like an homage to Hemingway, who wrote a farewell to arms? That's really clever!

Kyoka: Nooope it's cuz... well, you're strong, but pffft! You're always going yayy!

Kaminari: Stop messing with me, Jiro!

Kyoka: Earphone Jack!

Shoji: Tentacole.

Bakugo: Explosion King Murder god!

Midnight: Hell no! Try again this time a hero name!

Izuku: I think what Bakugo meant to say was Dynamight.

Midnight: That's a heroic name.

Bakugo: Gah whatever.

Sero: Cellophane.

Ojiro: Tailman.

Sato:Copycat. Sugarman.

Mina: Pinky!

Kaminari: Chargebolt!

Toru: Invisible Girl!

Momo: Creati.

Tokoyami: Tsukuyomi.

Koji: Anima.

Uraraka: Uravity.

Iida: Iida.

Midnight: Just your name?

Shoto: Shoto.

Midnight: You too? Izuku that just leaves you Midoriya.

Izuku: I don't need a third alias Zebra.

Aizawa: Alright everyone it's time to decide what hero agency you'll be interning at. Some of you may get to intern together since each hero can pick two students.

Kirishima: I'm going for major crimes in the  big city!

Tsu: I'd like a place I can deal with floods. Wonder if they've got that.

Aizawa: Submit your choices by this coming weekend.

Sero: we've only got two days to pick?!

After class

Izuku: you're going Battle Hero Gunhead's agency? I thought for sure you'd go with thirteen.

Uraraka: Well he did draft me! Besides not making into the finals got me thinking. Getting stronger opens up all sorts of possibilities! And just doing things the same way is kinda limiting! Or something!

Izuku: I see...Where are you going Iida?

Iida: I'm going with the the normal hero manual.

Izuku: No you're not. As class president I forbid you from going anywhere near Hosu.

Iida: You have no right to gah?!
Izuku lifts Iida off the ground.

Izuku: ARE YOU FASTER THEN YOUR BROTHER? ARE YOU STRONGER THAN HIM? SMARTER? DO YOU HAVE A GROUP OF SIDEKICKS TO HELP YOU?

Iida: N-no...

Izuku: YOUR BROTHER BARELY SURVIVED! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU FIGHT STAIN?

Iida: I'll win for my brother!

Izuku: NO YOU WON'T! NOT WITH NOTHING BUT REVENGE ON YOUR MIND! YOUR JUST GOING TO DIE!
Izuku lets Iida go who runs off after being lectured. Everyone was quiet after that.

Uraraka: Did you have to be so rough Izuku?

Izuku: He's not thinking straight Uraraka. He knows he can't win, but he's got nothing but revenge on his mind. See if you can get him back to normal. I've got to tell teach what's going on.

Uraraka: I'll do my best!

Izuku: Good. Before I forget none of you pick Uwabami. She's a celebrity not a real hero. She likes to pick beautiful girls for commercials. You want learn anything from her about hero work.

Kyoka: Thanks Izuku.

Izuku: No problem.

Aizawa: What's wrong Izuku?

Izuku: Iida wants a hero from Hosu to fight stain. I want you to deny any requests near Hosu from him.

Aizawa: Of course we can't lose a student over petty revenge. Thanks for letting me know. By the way you've got intern request.

Izuku: Oh who is it?

Aizawa: Me. What would you like to do?

Izuku: Well since you're asking I'd like to go after Stain. If he's still in Hosu my ears will find him, if you think we're up for it.

Aizawa: Any other student I'd say no, but with you by my side I feel like we could handle just about anything. Let's do it.