Chapter 35

Aizawa: We'll be leaving next week. Here's a list of everything you need to bring.

Mina: Wow there's a lot of stuff to get.

Kirishima: I know why don't we have a class 1-A trip to the mall!

Toru: That sounds like fun!

Ochaco: Let's do it!

Kyoka: You want to go Izuku?

Izuku: Sure if you want to.

Kirishima: Let's go this weekend!

Shoto: Sorry I visit someone during the weekends.

Toru: Ah I was looking forward to a 1-A group trip.

Shoto: Sorry.

Izuku: Do you need us to pick you up anything while we're at the mall?

Shoto: No I'll get what I need this evening. Thanks for the offer though.

Izuku: Anytime.

Kaminari: Would it be okay if I invite Ibara?

Mina: Go right ahead Sparky!

Kirishima: Yeah! We won't keep you from spending time with her man!

Kaminari: Thanks!

At the mall

Kirishima: Looks like we need some new shoes!

Iida: The paper recommends well worn shoes, but I could use a new pair.

Ochaco: I need some bug spray!

Kaminari: let's split up and meet back here in a hour. Come on let's go Ibara!

Ibara: Wait for me Denki!

Izuku: And they're gone... what was the point of coming together if we were going to split up.

Kyoka: It was that dunce Kaminari who brought it up. Oh well let's just enjoy the day together. Do we need some shoes?

Izuku: I probably won't find anything in my size but it won't hurt to look. Besides you might find something Kyo.

Kyoka: Than let's go take a look Izu.

Izuku: Find anything Kyo?

Kyoka: Yeah these what do you think?

Izuku: Those will look good on you Kyo.

Kyoka: Have you had any luck Izu?

Izuku: No they have some one size fits all for people with gigantification quirks, but those aren't really comfortable. I'll be fine with what I've got.

Kyoka: Okay if you're sure. Where to next?

Izuku: We'll go wherever you want to go Kyo.

Kyoka: Let me think for a second. It has nothing to do with the list, but I'd like to check out the new music store here.

Izuku: Sure thing Kyo. Let's go!

Kyoka: They really have a lot of unique instruments for quirked people. Hey Izu check this electric guitar out!

Izuku: Wow it's made for people with big hands. I wonder how it sounds?

Kyoka: I don't know but it's from a good brand, so it should sound great.

Izuku: Than I'll buy it so we can play together.

Kyoka: Are you sure?

Izuku: Yeah I want us to have more things to do together.