Chapter 34

Aizawa: Summer vacation is close at hand. Of course taking the whole month off would be completely irrational. So you'll be doing a summer training camp in the woods.

Mina: Truth or dare!

Tsu: fireworks.

Toru: Curry yes!

Iida: since we'll be out in nature our training activities will probably be different too.

Kyoka: so it's all about making the right decisions regardless of environment cool.

Kirishima: All of us living together! I'm pumped!

Aizawa: However anyone who doesn't pass the upcoming final exams is in for summer school hell right here.

Kirishima: Do your best guys!

Flash forward to the final week of June. Only a week before the final exams.

Kaminari: I didn't study at all!

Mina: Hahahaha!

Izuku: How? Me and Kyoka have been telling you guys to study for weeks.

Kaminari: With the sports festival and internships I couldn't focus!

Tokoyami: Indeed. And there's a practical exam too.

Sato: Midterms weren't so bad but now we've had all these events. I think the finals are going to be much harder.

Shoto: How could you fail? You haven't missed any classes.

Kaminari: Hey words hurt you know!

Momo: You guys if it's academics you need help with I don't care to tutor you.

Mina and Kaminari: Yes please!

Kaminari: Can I invite Ibara Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Of course kaminari.

Kaminari: Thanks! I'll ask her later!

Kyoka: I'm not as bad off as them but how about helping me too? Quadratic functions are kind of tripping me up.

Sero: Help me out too! You're good with kanji right Yaoyorozu?

Ojiro: Me too.

Momo: Huh? Yes! Of course! We can even meet at my house this weekend. I'll host a study party!

Mina: Seriously?! We're going to your place Yaoyorozu? Awesome!

Momo: Ah! In that case I'll to ask mother if I can use the lecture hall! I will show you how much help I can be!

Kirishima: That's what virtue looks like.

Bakugo: I'll show you virtue! I'll teach you til you die!

Kirishima: Thanks man I knew you weren't so bad!

Kyoka: Will you come too Izuku?

Izuku: I will if you want me to.

Momo: Wonderful Hayato will be thrilled to see you again! What subjects do you need help with Izuku?

Izuku: I'm good as far as that goes. With my hearing I'm forced to take every class in U.A.. that includes second and third year classes. I'll probably be keeping Hayato out of your hair.

Momo: I see him interrupting us every little bit would be a hassle. Thank you for looking out for him.

Izuku: No problem.

At Lunch

Tsu: The academic test will draw from what we've learned in class. That's manageable. But the practical? That's scarier since we have no idea how it will go kero.