23: Rifle

Jimin pulled back to stare into Aoi's eyes. "Spending the last week with you in the places I thought I wanted above anything else has shown me what I really want. I'm so blessed you came into my life even though you lied to me, because if you hadn't—"

It's her turn to give a short laugh now, although it's not painful like his.

Why would it be? She was a liar, right?

"You think you figured me out, because what? I like to scam people to get what I want?" She moved back in steps. "You think I'm playing around, because that's what I allow you to think, Jimin. What you need to understand is that if I decide that you're going to lose, you might as well write it on the stone tablets.

If I turn my wrath toward you, I will not stop raining down hellfire until you and everyone who knows you is done. I will make decisions that will ruin your life and any potential life you could have had.

Do you think you're the only one here who will do something cunning, Jimin? I'll rip your throat out with my teeth, and I won't lose a single night of sleep over it. You have no idea the lengths to which I'll go."

Jimin frowned at her sudden change and tried to hold her but she stepped back. "Sugar—"

She walked back, away from the crowd and Jimin followed. "Sugar!" He said trying to follow her but she walked towards the kitchen, taking rapid steps.

Jimin entered the kitchen and saw Aoi back facing him. "Sugar, listen to me. Come with me. I swear, you won't be arrested. Stop doing this."

"Why do you think I would do that?" She asked and Jimin reached out towards the island of the kitchen in front of which Aoi was standing showing her back to him.

"Because I love you, sugar. Everything you are. Whatever your name is, whatever things you do or whom you stick with. I love you."

"And I love you too, Jimin." Aoi said and turned around to point a gun at Jimin. His eyes widened and he gulped hard.

He showed his hand to her to prevent her from doing anything serious. "You don't want to do that. I know it." He said looking at her with shaky eyes.

Aoi smirked at Jimin and shook her head. "And how do you know that?" Jimin smiled with the corners of his eyes watering.

"Your eyes are shaking, fingers are trembling and your lips are twitching. You don't want this, sugar. Stop going against yourself. Come to me. Please."

Suddenly, she pointed her gun behind Jimin and he turned around to see Yoongi pointing his gun at her. Yoongi glared at Jimin while he frowned.

"What the fuck were you thinking when you took off the bluetooth?" He snarled and looked at her. "I thought you trusted her, Jimin. She's the one plotting to kill you now."

Jimin shook his head but Yoongi moved forward with his gun pointing at Aoi but she didn't flinch. "And you, do you think you can beat us? You're alone right now."

"Who said she's alone?" A deep male voice echoed through the hall kitchen. Yoongi and Jimin frowned, looking everywhere.

Both of them looked back at Aoi who smirked when two men stood up holding M4 carbine rifles in their hands.

Yoongi and Jimin were so shocked that they couldn't even react when the rifles started firing. Taehyung and Jungkook quickly walked over to the door and Yoongi and Jimin crouched down to save themselves from the attack.

But Aoi pulled them both towards the kitchen island and they stared at her and then back towards the door where Taehyung and Jungkook were still shooting gangsters who were trying to enter the kitchen.

Aoi stood up and ran towards the door before closing it. "Fuck! I hate this!" Taehyung growled while loading the bullets in his rifle.

"Jimin, don't you have a gun?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at him in confusion, trying to process the situation. Same goes with Yoongi.

Aoi rolled her eyes and tossed her pistol to Jimin who caught it as a reflex. She reached for the knife from the island and slit her gown which was bothering her.

The men gasped when she tore the skirt of her gown that now just reached till her knees. "Aoi! What the fuck! I spent so much on this!" Taehyung snarled, glaring at her.

"But you stole it from one of the people at the hotel." Jungkook whispered in his ears. Taehyung nudged Jungkook's stomach with his arm.

"Babe, Taehyung stole—"
"Shut up, Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed and Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Babe? What are you? Her boyfriend?" Jimin asked while burning in jealousy.

Jungkook smirked and looked at Taehyung who smacked Aoi's head and passed her a gun. She glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook, both looked at Jimin and Yoongi before stating.

"We can be her fathers, brothers, lovers or her kid's fathers. Whatever the fuck she wants us to be."