Epilogue

Aoi smiled and walked over to Jimin while he covered his mouth in shock. "Yoongi, I'm hallucinating again. Slap me!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and smacked his face while Jimin's face turned due to the impact. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut and slowly opened them.

His jaws dropped and eyes bulged even more seeing Taehyung and Jungkook behind Aoi smiling at him.

"Yoongi! I think your slap just increased the trauma!" Jimin mumbled and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Babe! You didn't mention that your boyfriend is a complete idiot."

Jimin gasped looking at Jungkook. "He's even taking in my illusion." He murmured. Aoi smiled before approaching him and cupping his face.

Jimin looked at her in shock when tears brimmed his eyes. "What have you done to yourself, Jimin? You look so destroyed."

He pursed his lips and a few tears trickled down his face. "Yeah." He said lowly.

"Don't cry, okay?" She asked and he cupped her hands over his face.

"Okay," he said.

"You're crying," Aoi said

"I'm not."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I hate couples!" Yoongi said with a disgusted face but Namjoon chuckled. "They are so fucking cute!" Jungkook said while clapping and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Shut up! Don't ruin their moment, Kook."

Jimin looked at Taehyung and Jungkook before staring back at Aoi. "But h-how?" He asked and she sighed before releasing his face.

She looked over at Namjoon and Yoongi. "Well, it's alright. You can tell him." Yoongi said.

"Agent Jimin, meet our Secret Service agents, Lee Aoi, Jeon Jungkook and my cousin, Kim Taehyung." Namjoon introduced and Jimin frowned.

Taehyung nodded at him and Jungkook winked while Aoi was silent. "They were on a secret mission of terminating Agent Wooshik who went rogue and all his other delegates. They went undercover as con artists to prevent any suspicion."

"But why did you tell both of us to track them down then?" Jimin asked Namjoon. "To fool the government that they are actually con artists. You saw how many government officials were also caught during the trading of girls at Gayo?"

Jimin nodded. "We installed government agents behind them so that we can at least trick the government that they are criminals."

"Why do you think we could never issue an arrest warrant against them? Or couldn't find a valid reason to arrest them?" Yoongi asked Jimin with a smirk on his lips.

"You knew this?" Jimin asked. "Well, remember that time when Yoongi and I used the elevator way on the Gayo Ball?" Aoi asked and Jimin nodded.

"I briefed him then and left with with one of our secret official who explained him more." She said and Jimin frowned. "Secret official?"

"That would be me!" A tall man entered with Hoseok in the room. "Hey, Jimin!"

"Hello, Agent Jimin. I'm Dr. Seokjin. The doctor strange of Secret Service."

"Won't you shut up?" Jungkook said and Jin glared at him. "Hey, I saved your life. Be respectful!"

"So Agent Hoseok was also informed in this?" Jimin asked and Namjoon bobbed his head. "It was Hoseok's plan to make it look like the three fell off the cliff and died so that they won't be presented to the court but someone was actually dying." Namjoon said, looking at Aoi who looked away.

"Yes, even though the others were wearing bulletproof vests like her, she got a huge blow on her forehead, a deep cut on her stomach and broken ribs." Jin said eyeing Aoi.

Jungkook clutched his heart. "Her heart stopped beating for 3 fucking minutes!" Jimin looked at Aoi in guilt. "The knife strike that you took because of me, right?" He asked.

"Yes, you piece of shit!" Hoseok said to him. "She saved your life and look at you destroying it." Taehyung said, shaking his head.

Aoi slowly walked up to him. "I was in the hospital for these past months. I'm sorry, I couldn't go back to you and nobody told you about this. I told you that I won't leave you. You should've trusted me." She said. Jimin cried.

"I was so scared. I was broken. I thought I'd die-" Aoi hugged him. "It's fine now, right?"

"Fine." Now he was really blushing, poor boy. He's so pale now that he can still go fantastically red when sufficient cause arises.

He blows a short breath, then scrunches up his nose. It looks like he's working rather hard not to smile. "I love you, sugar."

That single nickname sent a pulse up her spine like a struck lightning rod. Aoi laughs and ducks her chin, suddenly shy. She meant to sit back and say something coy so they can play it off as a laugh. But then he licks his lips, and his eyes drop to her mouth in a way that seems a little out of his control.

And she wants to. So badly, she does. So she raises upto her feet to reach his lips, pulling his face down to hers. Jimin leaned in and kissed Aoi on the mouth.

He truly intended to make it a deep kiss but it turned out to be a peck, just a small one when Yoongi barked.

"I fucking hate couples!

-Not THE END yet-

••♪••

Beep Beep: Hey, there. Just a little reminder, since the story is almost over from xmimisoo  to drop votes on the chapters. It encourages me to write more.