Hidden scenes

Jimin held his gun and stood outside the hotel room. He heard a bullet sound. He stood in front of the door and kicked it open and saw a girl trying to sit up while struggling to breathe in the smoke.

He quickly ran over to the bleeding bodyguard in front of him and knelt down before patting his cheeks and shaking him. Then he ran over to the other man next to him and shook him, checking his pulse but he was already dead.

The other officers enter the room and start checking everything around. One of the officers keeps the door open to let the gas out of the room.

Jimin then moves forward and his eyes widen to see the girl bleeding from her hands but her chest is still moving up and down.

She blinks while he approaches her. He kneels down beside her and cups her cheek. "Fuck, little girl. Who brought you here? You're bleeding." He remarks but the girl closes her eyes. "Get out. The gas is poisonous."

"Hey, you- Hey!" Jimin said patting her cheeks and tried to remember why she felt so familiar. His eyes widen when he recalls her from the girl in the ID card. "Aoi?"

He lifted her up in the bridal way and walked over to the officers. "The bodyguard tried to kill the man and then her. That's why she shot him."

"Did you see it yourself, Agent Jimin?" The officer asked and he nodded. "I just entered when this scene happened. I'm taking her back to my home for now. Take care of things here."

--------------

"Who? Are? You?" Aoi asks again with coldness in her tone and Jimin's eyes soften.

She probably doesn't want to tell me her true identity of being an agent. I should not let her know that I know her identity. He thought to himself. He holds her hands and caresses her knuckles while she looks at him in shock.

She tries to pull her hands back but he holds them firmly. "It's alright, sugar. You don't need to do that for money. You can work somewhere better. You don't need to do these things." He says and she frowns at him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Park Jimin. I'm a government agent of a Korean Intelligent Agency, KIA. Nice to meet you, Sugar." Jimin says extending his hand and her jaws drop.

"You're what?" She screams and Jimin flinches before standing up and fixing his shirt. "I'm a top level Agent of KIA. What is your name?" He asks.

Will she tell me the truth if she knows I'm an agent too? He thought.

She bites her lower lips and looks away from him. Jimin sighs and places his hand over her head. She turns to look at him but he flashes a warm smile at her.

"You can tell me, sugar. I won't harm you. I'll help you." He assured her with a warm look and she stared at him blankly. "Aoi."

"Aoi? That's so cute." He exclaims in delight, when she tells her real name to him before squishing her cheeks and Aoi blushes but looks at him in disbelief. "But I shall call you Sugar."

------------

"Rose. The mastermind of the group. Good at playing with people's hearts and minds. Extremely beautiful and has steel personality. No one can resist her. The ace and probably the youngest in the group."

Jimin brings the picture in front of his face and looks at Yoongi in shock. "She is a con artist?" Yoongi nods.

But she was supposed to be an agent. Did she somehow scam me? Is the ID card fake like the con artists have other fake documents? But again, she said the same name and was at the KIA building too. Could it be that they scammed one of us that day when I met her? I'm so confused. He thought to himself, totally ignoring Yoongi who was explaining more.

"No! This cannot happen. You must have been mistaken." Jimin remarks keeping the picture and looking at Yoongi. "Do you have the video?"

Yoongi nods and clicks something on his laptop. Jimin watches the footage of her. She was wearing the same sundress that Jimin bought her. He was trying to hold in tears.

Jimin gritted his teeth and fisted his hands. Trying to control his anger. "Are you sure, Yoongi?"

---------------

"You're late, alright? My name is Aoi. Korean Secrets Intelligence Agency." Aoi said and Jimin's eyes widened.

Did she just accept that? Does it mean she's really an agent? He thought while holding the gun at her.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Let me see some credentials." Jimin asks with the gun pointing at Aoi.

What excuse will she give about that? I still have her ID card. He thought to himself. She sighed before taking out a small wallet and handing it to him.

"Here take my whole wallet."

------------

"Do you still trust her, Jimin?"  Yoongi asked Jimin and he looked at him. "What is trust, Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiled at his question. "If I told you that I love you. What would you say?"

Jimin frowned at his counter question. "What do you mean?"

"Answer me, Jimin. I love you. What is your reply?"

"Erm...I love you too?"

"Exactly. Trust is when you can say those meaningful words to someone. You trust me enough to love me." Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him softly. "So Jimin, I ask you again. Do you still trust Rose?"

Jimin looked up at him and smiled with dried tears on his face. "I trust my sugar."

------------

Jimin looked broken. He sniffed and stared down into the darkness of the cliff.

"It's really over now." He cried and mumbled. "It doesn't even matter anymore. I couldn't even figure out if she was an agent  or a con artist. The mystery is buried along with them."

------------

Namjoon was walking back to his cabin when he paused and tilted his head to look at Jimin holding a handbag in his office.

He frowned and slowly stood behind Jimin. "What are you doing with Aoi's bag, Agent Jimin?"

Jimin jumped in his place, turned around and hid the bag and ID card behind him. He smiled nervously and slowly kept Aoi's ID card inside the bag, behind him.

"Nothing. I'm just searching for a lip balm in my girlfriend's bag." Jimin said and Namjoon looked at him suspiciously. "Without her permission? That's not good, Agent."

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and placed the bag back on his desk. "Well, I guess then," Jimin said, grinning at his success in returning the ID card back to its owner without anyone knowing,

"I did something bad."

°•°•°•°•°🤎°•°•°•°•°

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like the twisted plots of my books. And now you know why Jimin kept on trusting Aoi even when she was lying to him.

Thanks for reading till the end. I did something bad has officially ended.
Until my next work. See you sooner~

Love love,
Mimi🤍