25: Action

Taehyung and Jimin turned back to face the scene in front of them when the men in the room started clapping. "I hope that they are good at obeying others, Leo." Mr. Paul said and Wooshik chuckled.

"Well, sir, let me ask you a question." He said and looked at him. "Is your daughter or wife good at obeying you?"

Wooshik said handing Mr. Paul, a glass of champagne which he accepted. Mr. Paul's eyes darkened and he tilted his head at him.

"I wish you hadn't asked that question." Mr. Paul said and threw the glass across the room causing the glass to shatter into pieces.

Wooshik scoffed and extended his hand when his bodyguard gave him a gun. He pointed it in front of Mr. Paul's forehead and one of Mr. Paul's two bodyguards raised his gun at him but was captured by the two other men of Wooshik.

Suddenly the other bodyguard of Mr. Paul kicked him from the back as he fell forward and Wooshik's eyes widened but someone quickly grabbed his wrist holding his gun, taking it from him and punching him in his face.

The person kicked and fought the guards of Wooshik so swiftly that before Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook could react, a gun was held at Wooshik's head.

Wooshik frowned when the person took off the hat, letting her hair loose and took off the mask. The locks of hair fell up to her shoulders and Jimin gasped seeing Aoi disguised as a guard, having Wooshik at her gun point.

"I'm sorry, Leo. Did I step on your moment?" She said with a smirk when Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook approached her.

Wooshik's eyes looked at the four in front of them and he recognised Jimin. "KIA? Damn! So you all planned all this?"

Jimin glared at him pointing his gun at him too. "Well, this wasn't planned but somehow I'm glad that it wasn't our we wouldn't have this evidence, Agent Wooshik."

Wooshik chuckled and wiped his blood from the corner of his lips. "So the KIA is lacking officers now, that they are taking help from the famous con artists? Rose, JK and V. It's a pleasure to meet you three."

Jungkook scoffed at him while pointing his gun towards the other people in the room who were trying to escape. Taehyung also was pointing at the people who were caught trading girls.

"Aren't we the same, Rose? We are all in the business of dishonesty and betrayal." Wooshik asked and Jimin was about to punch him but Aoi stopped him.

She smiled and lowered her gun. "I don't think so that we are alike, Leo. You betray people who are good. I scam people who are already bad. We are totally different."

Wooshik glared at her before lunging at her. Jimin tried to shoot him but Wooshik punched him in the face and took his gun before grabbing Aoi's throat.

She held the gun in her but didn't fight back. She let him squeeze her throat and kept smiling. "Aoi! Fight back!" Taehyung yelled while still holding the gun at the people in front of him.

"Babe! What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook screamed doing the same as Taehyung. Aoi smiled at Wooshik who glared at her.

"Why? Are you feeling guilty, Agent?" Aoi whispered, her voice being cut off because of the chokehold.

Jimin got up and was about to fight him when the door opened showing Yoongi with all the officers and agents. "Drop your weapon, Wooshik and everyone in this room. Or else there will be a hellfire!" Yoongi snarled.

Wooshik choked Aoi and pointed the gun at her temple, pulling her back against his chest. He held her hostage and threatened the others to let him go.

Jimin looked at Aoi in horror who was still smiling while watching them. "You're such a pussy, Agent. Using a person as hostage to escape." Aoi remarked.

"Aoi! Shut up! Stop testing him!" Jungkook barked when Wooshik moved back with Aoi in his grip, the officers making way for him.

"Sugar!" Jimin screamed while moving forward but Wooshik shook his head digging the gun into her temple.

"Let him be. She is under gunpoint." Yoongi mumbled and he reached towards the stairs. He hit Aoi on the forehead and pushed her off him before running away.

Aoi fell to the ground when Jimin and Yoongi approached her. Jungkook and Taehyung were shooting Wooshik but he walked downstairs, getting out of their sight.

Jimin cupped Aoi's face who was coughing and Yoongi gasped seeing her bleeding. Aoi looked at them before standing up and running towards the direction where Wooshik went. "Hey, wait! You're injured!"

Jimin ran behind her and they saw Wooshik riding a bike and Taehyung and Jungkook following them with another bike.

Aoi was about to run but Jimin held her hand. She looked at him in annoyance until he said.

"I have a bike. Let's use that."

••♪••

Beep Beep: Hey, there. Just a little reminder from xmimisoo  to drop votes on the chapters. It encourages me to write more.