32. Taking it one step further

(Mature Content)

Thoma stared at Luan wide eyed. "Really? Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you or..." Thoma stumbled over his words but Luan grabbed his face.

"We both have been abstinent for the entirety of our relationship. I want to take this step with you. I really am sure." Luan assured him. 

"But we should probably not do it here... I'm sure this floor will get uncomfortable once we get started." Luan pointed out and Thoma was already starting to stand up. 

Luan helped him into his room and laid him on the bed, straddling his waist. Thoma started to flip them over but Luan held him down by his shoulders.

"You're still hurt. Let me take the lead for today okay?" Luan said and bit Thoma's lip before kissing him, sitting up and resting his hands on Thoma's chest. 

Thoma's hands gripped his thighs and he begin to grind their hips together once again. Luan bent down to kiss Thoma's neck and suck it lightly, causing Thoma to tighten his grip on his hips. He bent down further and begin to suck down his chest, teasing Thoma's nipples with his fingertips and gauging his reaction. Thoma was looking down at Luan and jolted when Luan sucked his nipple into his mouth.

"Hey, Lu. Stop, I want to do that for you. It doesn't really feel good for me," Thoma admitted breathlessly and Luan bit him lightly. "Lu!" Thoma exclaimed and grabbed at Luan who was already shifting down Thoma's legs. Once he got to his underwear Luan gulped at Thoma's erection bulging from his underwear. 

"Lu, you don't have to.. Let's just.." Thoma started but he stopped short when Luan licked him through his underwear. 

"Oh, fuck," Thoma moaned and thrusted involuntarily towards Luan's mouth. 

Luan licked once again, wetting his underwear thoroughly, before teasingly running his fingertips down Thoma's V lines and pulling his underwear down. Thoma's dick sprang free and Luan took a moment to gawk at it. Thoma was bigger than he remembered from all the times they'd messed around, though he'd never given Thoma a blow job before today.

Luan looked up to Thoma's face and saw that his eyes were watching his every move. Thoma's chest was rising and falling rapidly and his cheeks were rosy. "Lu," Thoma breathed and Luan grabbed his dick and kissed the tip softly, earning a deep and beautiful moan from Thoma. 

He kissed Thoma from the tip to the base and back up, before slipping him into his mouth. "Fuck!" Thoma exclaimed as his hands found their way into Luan's hair. 

Luan took his dick as deep as he could go before sucking back up to the tip and purposely meeting eyes with Thoma. "Fuck, Lu. You look so goddamn sexy like this," Thoma moaned and pushed Luan's mouth back down the full length of his dick. Luan did his best to open his throat but he gagged nonetheless. Thoma quickly slipped his mouth off of him and rested his hands under his chin. 

With worried eyes Thoma asked, "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to take control like that. It just felt so good." Luan grinned at him and was about to resume sucking his dick when Thoma reached down and pulled him back onto his lap. 

"No more of that. Let's loosen you up," Thoma said and pulled Luan's underwear down. 

Luan helped him get them completely off and despite how embarrassed he felt being completely exposed in front of Thoma, he opened his legs to show Thoma every bit of him. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful," Thoma gasped and gripped Luan's dick in his hand, stroking him. "God, I can't wait to be inside you," Thoma said and rubbed Luan faster. Luan began to grind on Thoma's dick and came quickly to Thoma's continued dirty words. 

When Luan came back to normal he looked down and saw his cum covering Thoma's chest. It felt equally embarrassing and arousing. Without giving it much thought he bent down and begin to lick the mess off of Thoma's chest before he stopped him. 

"I don't have any lube yet..." Thoma admitted. "Let's not let this go to waste." He finished saying and used Luan's release to begin opening him up. Thoma seemed very unsure of himself as he inserted his middle finger inside of Luan. 

Luan gasped and Thoma appeared to be studying his face to make sure he was doing okay. "Is it okay? I don't... really know what to do.." Thoma said, starting to feel embarrassed at his inexperience. 

Luan tried to get adjusted to Thoma's finger while also reassuring him that he was doing fine. "Just keep doing what you're doing...slowly... ahh," he started to tremble as Thoma inserted another finger and begin to thrust into him. 

Thoma gave him soft kisses to help him relax before thrusting in a third finger and watching Luan's expression to see his reaction. 

Luan moaned in pleasure and looked up to Thoma who was watching him with soft eyes. "I think.. it's okay.. ahh fuck.." Luan curled into Thoma as his fingers grazed his prostate. 

Thoma kissed Luan's cheek and withdrew his fingers. "There's condoms in my bedside table," he informed Luan who quickly grabbed one and put it on Thoma. Thoma lined himself up with Luan's entrance and they locked eyes as he slid down slowly onto Thoma's dick.

"Ahh.. fuck Thoma."   

"Fuck, Lu. You're so tight around me." They moaned in sync. 

Luan trembled as his body swallowed Thoma and they sat still for a moment. Thoma lightly rubbed Luan's thighs and hips, softly touching Luan's dick before gripping it. 

"Thoma.. can you.." Luan asked and covered Thoma's hand with his. He understood and begin to slowly jack Luan off. Luan threw his head back and raised his hips to sink back onto Thoma. 

Thoma gasped and tried to keep his hand gripping Luan, soft. Right now all he wanted to do was ravage Luan completely but a bigger part of him wanted their first time to be all up to Luan. This was already harder on him and Thoma didn't dare hurt his lover for the sake of his own pleasure.

Luan continued to ride Thoma, progressively getting faster and tightening so perfectly whenever Thoma's dick hit that spot deep inside him. 

"Oh fuck Thoma your dick feels so incredible." Luan moaned and looked down at Thoma with glazed eyes. 

"You feel so hot and soft inside, Lu. I'm about to lose my mind," Thoma gasped and Luan begin to ride him faster. Unable to continue his soft hand movements, Thoma gripped Luan's hips and slammed him down onto him. Luan shook and he threw his head back once again. 

"Fuck, yes. Please do that again. Fuck me harder, Thoma," Luan begged and Thoma happily obliged. He slammed him down once again and almost came himself as Luan's hole tightened around him. 

He could see that Luan was getting close and his dick was dripping onto his stomach. "Thoma... I'm close," Luan gasped and Thoma gripped his hips harder, slamming him down once again. Luan shook and his eyes rolled back in his head. Thoma watched him in awe as he shook and came in short spurts all over Thoma's stomach. 

Thoma was able to see the bulge of his dick inside Luan as he came and it was too fucking sexy to handle. "Oh, fuck Lu. Shit, I'm- I'm cumming," Thoma mumbled and held Luan in place as he unloaded into the condom.

Luan fell onto Thoma in a tired heap. Thoma held him and kissed Luan's sweat from his forehead.

"That was fucking incredible." Thoma thought and snuck a peak at Luan's naked body laying on him. He lightly traced down his body until Luan squirmed and giggled. 

"That tickles."

Thoma covered them with a light blanket and hugged Thoma even closer to him. "You're so beautiful," Thoma mumbled and Luan looked up to him, kissing his lips softly. 

"Was i-it okay?" Thoma asked. His former confidence completely gone. 

Luan caressed Thoma's face and pulled him into another kiss.

"It was perfect."