60. Wish this would never end

(Mature Content)

Luan's nerves felt shot as he took a shower. He knew that as soon as he walked out that door, Thoma was going to pounce on him. The thought was enough to make his dick hard but he didn't dare touch it. He wanted Thoma to make him cum this time. 

After drying off his hair, Luan didn't know if he should even bother wearing clothes so he just opted for a robe. He gingerly made his way out into the family room but it was empty. He slowly made his way towards Thoma's room. Knowing that Thoma was behind this door but not having any idea what to expect was driving him crazy.

Unsure of what to do, Luan knocked tenderly. "Ummm.. Thoma..." he said softly as he opened the door. Immediately he was yanked into the room and his eyes were covered with Thoma's hands. 

Thoma's lips kissed Luan's neck and he slowly covered Luan's eyes with a blindfold. Luan's breathing began to quicken; he loved not knowing what was going to happen. 

Thoma slid his hand under the front of Luan's robe and palmed his chest, squeezing the nipple, eliciting a sharp gasp from Luan. 

"It's good you didn't bother putting anything on.." Thoma whispered into his ear and slowly pulled open his robe before sliding his fingers slowly towards Luan's erection. "How long have you been like this?" He asked and nipped Luan's ear. Luan moaned and Thoma bit his neck softly, "that's not an answer, pet" he said seductively and Luan almost melted.

"S-since we k-kissed..at the door... sir," He said shakily and Thoma chuckled. 

"And you held back from touching yourself in the shower? Even as you washed every part of your body?" Thoma asked as his hands discarded Luan's robe and his hands were once again on him. "Even as you washed this filthy dick," Thoma asked and traced his fingers up the shaft of Luan's dick which was undoubtedly dripping with pre-cum, "I bet washing it made you jerk with arousal." Thoma moaned into Luan's ear and gripped Luan's dick in his hand. 

"Thoma..." Luan begged but Thoma stepped away from him and Luan was left blindfolded and naked in the middle of Thoma's room. 

"S-sir?" Luan said softly and felt Thoma return to his side. He lead Luan to the bed and had him sit. 

"Do you trust me?" Thoma asked seriously and without a second thought Luan nodded. Thoma would respect Luan telling him no or that he didn't like something, he knew that. But ultimately Luan was so horny that at this moment, he was fine with whatever Thoma did to relieve him.

"Alright then," Thoma said and planted a sweet kiss to Luan's lips. A moment later Luan felt cold handcuffs being securely placed around his wrists, Thoma securing them behind Luan's back. 

"He wants to be completely in control," Luan mused. 

Luan figured that Thoma would have him suck his dick and he eagerly awaited the familiar taste of Thoma between his lips but he jerked as a cold metal chain hit his stomach. 

"Tho...?" Luan had barely gotten out when two small clamps were fastened to his nipples. 

"Ahh!" Luan exclaimed as he was shocked by sharp pain but overall pleasure that he felt once he'd gotten used to the clamps.

"Fuck, I wasn't sure about these, but that's fucking hot.." Thoma murmured and flicked one of Luan's nipples. 

"Mmmmmm," Luan moaned and felt Thoma's warm hands on his face. "Are you doing okay?" Thoma asked softly while softly stroking his cheek. Luan wasn't blinded by lust anymore but he knew that he really liked everything that Thoma had done to him thus far. 

"Yes, sir. Please do whatever you want today...I'm yours," Luan said and Thoma's soft touch quickly turned rough as he gripped the back of Luan's hair and tilted his head up to him.