chapter 4

A/N

AZORA THIS IS WHAT I WAS DOING ON FT.

Today you woke up refreshed, happy and excited. The alarm hadn't even gone off yet because you woke up thirty minutes early. It was one of those mornings where you knew today was going to be a good day.

Having some extra time, you started your day off with yoga. A nice way to relax before your busy schedule starts. The sun was shining proving to be a beautiful day. Birds were chirping their songs, not aggravating you in the slightest. You took a deep breath before getting up to go catch your ride to set.

As you got to set, you went straight to the catering van for breakfast. People were chattering, some telling funny stories, others talking about their characters.

You grabbed a plate when the man behind the table handing out food said, "Good morning Ana."

Your eyebrows drew together. You looked to both of your sides to see your mother, but she was not there. You pointed at yourself and the man nodded his head with a smile.

"Did you forget your name? Silly. Here have a biscuit."

You let him place a biscuit on your plate and started to walk away before turning around one more time to give him an odd look. Why did he call you your mother's name? Did he know who you really were?

You took a seat when Percy stopped by your table. "Enjoy your breakfast Ana, you have a busy day today."

You were about to say something back, but he walked away before you could. Again, confusion swept over you. You tried to shake it off, but now two people have called you the wrong name. They shouldn't even know who your mother is because you haven't told anyone. You haven't even told anyone your real last name.

Still disturbed, you finished your breakfast and headed off to get dressed. This was the first real day of shooting day and you had a couple of scenes to do. As you got to your trailer you saw that the name on your door had changed. Instead of Stella, it was Ana.

"Not funny." You spoke to yourself.

"What's not funny?" Emma walked up behind you.

"That." You pointed to the name on your door.

"Your name? I don't see what's funny about it."

You glared at Emma knowing she was playing dumb. "Seriously. Who did this?"

Emma let out a laugh. "Sorry Ana, I got paid to keep my lips sealed." She pretended to lock her lips and throw away the key before skipping off.

You let out a groan before walking inside to get ready.

Getting ready didn't take as long as you thought it would, probably because it was a basic look for the scenes today. You decided to head to set and see everything before you had to shoot. Seeing the set really helped you get into character and see their world.

"You're already here." You jumped hearing Tim speak out of nowhere. 

"I am."

"Good. We're just waiting on Jenna then." One of the directors said.

Speaking of the devil, Jenna walked right in after Tim sat in his chair.

"Let's get this show on the road. Jenna..." Miles looked at Tim with an unsure look. "What was I supposed to call her again?" Tim leaned over and whispered in Miles' ear. "That's right. Ana, start on the blue X."

"Oh come on. You too? Why?" Defeated, you walked to the blue X.

Jenna had a small smirk on her face that you would be definitely questioning her about after you two were done.

Take after take, Tim and Miles finally seemed to be pleased with the outcome. They told the both of you to head back to your trailers and wait for the next scene to be set up. During this time, you and Jenna would both be in wardrobe changes.

Jenna with her head held high walked beside you to your trailer's.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing." Jenna's smile felt off. She was too happy to be heading to her trailer for a break.

You ignored her smiley self and continued to walk to your trailer.

Before reaching your door, Jenna looked at you and said, "Have a nice break, Ana."

You pinned her against the trailer, slightly hiding from any eyes who could see you. "What's up with the name vermin. What do you know?"

Calm and collected, Jenna leaned forward, close to your face and whispered, "I know who you really are."

You let go of her and took a step back. "Who am I really?"

"Stella Evans. Your brother, George, is huge. Not as huge as your parents though. So what did you do? Get them to make a call so you could be in this show?"

"You're despicable."

"Why are you using a different last name?"

You crossed your arms. "Why does it matter?"

"Curiosity."

"Well drop it."

Jenna took a step towards you. "Oh darling, I will find out." She walked away without another word back to her trailer.

~

Jenna walked onto the next set still in her happy mood. Somehow the emotion rose to an even higher level if that was possible.

"You look sad Ana, cheer up." Jenna pushed both sides of your lips up to form a smile.

You pushed her hands away from your face. "I'll cheer up tonight when I'm away from you."

"Away from me? But I'm such a joy to be around."

You scoffed. "Said who?"

Jenna crossed her arms and looked proud. "Delilah. She's an extra I ran into during lunch. I'm taking her on a date tonight." 

"Poor girl. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "There's nothing she's getting herself into. I'll be in a disguise, I already found a quiet restaurant down the street from where we're staying. It'll be a fun night."

"Are you trying to convince yourself or me? Because I couldn't care less what you do or where you go with Delilah." You patted Jenna's shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get in place."

~

The day was coming to an end and you couldn't wait to go back to your room. You walked out of your trailer with your bag on your shoulder ready to go to your car. As you took a step out you saw Jenna and who you assumed to be Delilah giggling as they walked towards the parking lot. They were shoulder to shoulder laughing, seeming to be having a good time.

You turned to shut your trailer door and saw your mothers name again. A chill of annoyance ran down your spine. In anger you called Olive. 

Before she could greet you, you cut in. "I need a favour."

"Tell me what you need."

An evil grin crossed your face as you knew what you had planned for Jenna and her date tonight. It wasn't out of jealousy but out of revenge for today.

A/N 

HII double update day because I kept dying in Roblox and had nothing to do :') Azora and Riley smell for that. 

drink food and eat water ( i will go do it just now zora )