chapter 12

"Welcome back!" Emma was the first one to greet you when you made it to set. She had two coffees, one for you and one for her.

"I missed having a friend around." You hugged her and took the coffee.

As both of you sat down in your trailer, Emma crossed her legs and leaned in towards you. "So give me all the tea. Did you two hook up?"

You almost choked on your coffee, but you kept it down. "No we didn't hook up. We still don't like each other, but you can't say a word of that to anyone."

A face of disappointment was all Emma was showing. She was hoping for more to happen between you and Jenna. "That sounds depressing. Then what did you do all five days with each other."

"Mainly ignore each other. A couple arguments here and there. We did go to a party one night though."

"Yeah, the producers found out about that. You can't take somebody well known to a party and not expect it to get out. However, I didn't know you went."

"I did. Jenna's girlfriend got me to go."

Emma's eyes went wild. She finally had some good gossip. "Girlfriend? Who is she dating?"

"Remember that extra that she took to dinner, but I ruined it by telling the press where she was?"

Emma was intrigued. She was nodding her head to every word you said. "Yeah."

"Her. She came by the house often."

"Did Adam find out?"

"I don't think so. She was never there when he came."

"Well did anything good happen at the party? Any good stories there?"

You chuckled thinking back. "I fell into the pool. I was on the phone with my friend, drunk mind you, and I slipped. Also it didn't help I had heels on."

Emma gasped. "You poor thing."

"Jenna helped me out then took me to the upstairs bathroom-"

"Where you two made out."

You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help chuckle at your friend. "No Emma, this isn't a Wattpad story! She got me a pair of clothes then we went home. She did get onto me for walking around an open pool when it was freezing out. Other than that, end of story."

Emma sat back, she was displeased with how yours and Jenna's solitude went. You bit your lip, wondering if you should tell her the one thing that came to your mind.

She pointed at your face like she just realized you were the person to eat her last slice of cake. "You're hiding something. Oooo you better tell me."

"I think Olive would really like you. You two would get along great."

"Come out with it."

"There's nothing to tell. I thought one night she was going to kiss me, the night after the party. We were in the kitchen, she backed me up into the fridge. Turned out I was just in her way. Then it happened again when we had to share a bed, this time I turned away since she has a girlfriend. The next day she went back to being an ass. I think I was still messed up to actually see what was going on."

"You should've just went for it."

"What? No, no, no, no. We hate each other. She was trying to rattle me."

Emma took a sip of her coffee but kept her eyes on you. "Whatever you say. I'm rooting for you two."

You were about to explain there was no chance that you and Jenna would be anything ever, but a knock interrupted you. You opened your trailer door where a production assistant was standing.