chapter 18

You stepped out of the car and took a deep breath. Sweet, sweet Romania. You were back doing reshoots for Wednesday. Olive wouldn't leave you alone about how you were going to see Jenna again. It annoyed every nerve in your body. After that night at the birthday party you made the decision to move on from your silly little crush. Delilah was who she was with, and you couldn't change that.

Luckily, if all things go to plan, you'd only be here for a week. Emma was coming back as well, which you were excited for. Olive decided to come with you. She wasn't aloud to come onto the sets because they were scared of spoilers, but she still wanted to come.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the famous Emma Myers in the house." You called out as Emma stirred her coffee.

"When did you get here? It's been so boring without you." Emma put her mug down running up to hug you.

"I just stepped foot here."

"Good to know you have your priorities staight by coming to me first before all else. But I would like to know who this beautiful woman is. I'm Emma." She put a hand out for Olive to shake.

"I'm Olive. Heard a lot about you from this one." She replied pulling Emma in for a hug.

"So have I. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"So gentlewoman like Emma. Didn't know you had that side to you." You laughed and headed to get yourself a cup of coffee. "Is you know who here?"

"She's not voldermort. She's not she who must not be named. It's Jenna." Olive replied.

Emma rolled her eyes." You're not living in the Harry Potter world Stella."

"Sadly."

"What are we talking about over here?" Jenna spoke up from behind all three of you.

Her voice made you jump and spill coffee on yourself. "Shit."

"Stella, are you okay?" Olive handed you a bunch of napkins to wipe off the hot liquid that was on your shirt.

"I'm sorry Stevens, didn't mean to scare you."

With your back still turned to her, you rolled your eyes. You poured yourself some more coffee and creamer before turning to face her. "Emma, Olive, and I were having a conversation. We should get to work now, don't you think?"

Emma's eyes widened, confused where the sudden sass came from. Last she remembered, you and Jenna were on good terms. You grabbed Olive's arm to lead her to your trailer so you could get changed.

"What was that about?" Jenna asked Emma who no longer had you beside her.

"I'm not sure. I was going to ask you that."

~

Olive stayed at your trailer and roamed around as you acted. You didn't speak much to Jenna, you only said your lines and what was necessary. She was confused the whole time why you were acting the way you were acting.

"Are you okay?" Jenna grabbed onto your wrist as you tried to walk back to your trailer.

"I'm fine. Just gonna go get Olive so we can go out tonight."

"Have I upset you?"

"Not at all." You were trying so hard to keep things sealed, to not let any old feelings creep their way back up on you. You knew they would all flood back if you didn't keep a tight lid on them. You turned around and continued back to Olive as quickly as possible.

The two of you went to your hotel room that you were sharing. You got ready and headed out to a restaurant you grew fond of from the last time you were here.

Emma showed up a few minutes late. "Sorry. When I went to go get Jenna, she wasn't finished getting dressed."

Your eyes shot behind Emma where Jenna had a smirk. She sat down beside you and put a hand on your thigh. "My fault. Didn't realize we were all going out."

Olive stared in awe. She was so beautiful and she wanted so badly to reach out and touch her to see if she was really real. "I'm Olive. We've met before, but I don't exactly remember it..." she trailed off embarrassed to mention that part.

"Stella's friend. I was at the birthday party Stella said you planned. It was lovely."

Olive's cheeks became a rosey colour fast. "I'm sorry, I must have missed you. Stella never mentioned you were there. Actually, Stella never mentioned she went." She stared you down wanting to know why she didn't have this information.

"I went. I didn't feel well after a while so I decided to go home." You shrugged your shoulders. You then took Jenna's hand and moved it away from your thigh.

Jenna smiled amused. She was thinking about something, but she wanted to prove her thoughts were right first. "You looked fine to me."

"I'm an actor. I'm pretty good at acting." You gave her a tight lipped smile while staring back at her calculating eyes.

"Delilah was there too. You missed saying hi to her." Her amused smile started to grow as your face betrayed you. You were trying to act cool, as if what she said didn't matter.

Olive and Emma both straightened up at the name Delilah. Jenna didn't know Olive knew who Delilah was, but she did from everything you've told her. Her and Emma knew you liked Jenna, but Delilah was in the way even though you never actually admitted your feelings to either of them.

"I know, I saw her. Helped you play your bit to make her jealous, remember?"

"That was not my bit. That was all yours. My goal wasn't to make her jealous."

You blinked trying to understand what she was saying. Olive and Emma very slowly turned to look at each other. Both of their eyes were wide while keeping their mouths shut. They were thinking the exact same thing.

"Well, either way it worked. You two were having a nice chat when I left." You tried so hard to not let jealousy see through your words.

She leaned closer to your face. "Would you believe me if I said we were talking about you."

There it was. The stupid lid wasn't shut all the way. It popped open letting your feelings flood your brain. You kept your composure, not exposing what was truly going on inside of you. "Why would you be talking about me?"

Jenna shrugged, her thoughts were correct. She no longer felt the need to continue trying to make you break. She sat back up, putting the space back between you two. "I don't remember why anymore."

Your eyes shifted around her face trying to figure out if she was lying. The little voice inside your head kept asking why she was talking about you to Delilah.

"Anyways. They have some really good soup here." Emma cut in, trying to break the tension.

A/N

Me laughing to myself because I know exactly whats happening next chapter and you don't.

Any ideas? Azora, Riley you aren't aloud to say.