chapter 35

Your head was tilted back with your mouth wide open. You were waiting for Olive to come to your house to drive to California, but you passed out as soon as you sat down. The previous night you had been up late stressing about George's wedding tomorrow. Jenna was going to be there, and you could not wait to see her.

Olive tapped on your shoulder a few times, waking you up from your nap. "I'm leaving you if you don't get up."

You jumped off of your couch and grabbed your bag. The corner of your mouth felt wet so you wiped it off before running for Olive's car. Olive said she would drive the way there. Her condition was that I would be driving back.

Olive had the gps up on the front of her car. It had a little dot where you were now and a line leading to your destination. George was going to meet you and Olive at the hotel to pick you both up. He wanted to take you two out to eat to finally meet Paisley, his bride-to-be.

Olive got into the drivers seat after putting her bag in the back. "If I don't find a guy or girl at this wedding. I'm going to sue."

You laughed as you looked through her glove box which had a bunch of your stuff in it. "Why do you want to find someone here?"

"Weddings are the best place to find a someone."

"Almost everyone going is gonna be from California."

Olive looked at you with a pointed look. "That's the whole point."

"So you want a long-distance relationship?"

"Who said anything about a relationship?" Olive sat back in her seat. She connected her phone to the aux as she played her music.

"Oh." You laughed as you closed the compartment back up after picking out a book.

When you arrived at your hotel and got your bags, you found George sitting in the lobby with flowers.

"I hope you're hungry." George mumbled in your hair as you hugged him.

"Starving." Olive answered for you as she took the flowers out of George's hands. "I didn't eat before we left."

"Good, go put your stuff in your rooms quickly. Paisley is already at the restaurant."

The three of you left together as you went to the restaurant. Paisley was one of the most beautiful girls you have ever seen. She was poised with long blonde hair. Her nails were done for the wedding in a simple but elegant French tip style. You could see why George was taken by her. If he wasn't marry her, you would.

The two didn't keep you and Olive very long. They knew you were probably tired from the long drive. After the restaurant, you and Olive went back to the hotel, you had booked it for the couple of days you were staying there. She had her own room and you had yours. It didn't take long for either of you to get changed and pass out on the comfortable beds.

The wedding was at three in the afternoon. You and Olive started to get ready around noon to have enough time to be dressed and make your way to the venue.

You curled your hair in simple waves. Your dress was a long satin rusty orange colour maxi dress. It went perfect with the tan that you were getting from filming near the ocean for so many weeks.

Olive was blaring music as she got ready. She still hadn't put her dress on by the time you were ready. She was too busy dancing in front of the mirror to get dressed.

"Olive, I'm giving you a ten minute limit before I leave you." You yelled out over her music.

She twirled around and pouted. "I'm going to need like twenty."