chapter 16

Somehow the past seven months have flown by. You worked on stunts, studied lines, broke a few props, got drunk with Emma and sang karaoke, stole a golf cart. But today was your last day of shooting. Only one last scene you had to complete before your part was done.

You and Jenna were sitting in an office room, waiting on your ride to head to the place they used to shoot nevermore. That was where your last scene was going to be. You both were dressed in your character's outfits and had your makeup done. You had a few fake scrapes and scars.

Jenna was being restless, not being able to sit still. You were sitting in a chair with your feet on the table while being on your phone. You didn't pay attention to her pacing.

There was a yoga ball sitting alone in the corner. Jenna had the bright idea to sit on it and bounce around the office. You were trying to ignore her, but the constant noise of the ball hitting the ground kept you from being able to focus.

"Jen, can you be serious?"

Jenna put a straight face on, but she continued on bouncing. "I'm completely serious."

Adam knocked on the door before walking in. "Evening. The car is outside and ready for you."

Jenna stopped bouncing and headed out to the car. You sat beside her in the back. You looked out the window looking at the approaching building. The sun was still out but barely.

The castle was covered in fake trees and creepy statues. The production crew had to bring them in and place them how they wanted to. The scene was showing the end of the war when everyone is heading home for the semester since Miss Weems 'died' and they needed a new principal.

Tim and Miles called everyone around. People showed up who weren't even needed today, but they wanted to see the last shot of the tv show they have been working so hard on. Even Alfred Gough, one of the creators alongside Miles showed up.

Tim cleared his throat after everyone gathered around. "Welcome everyone. Thank you all for being here. As you all know, this is Jenna and Stella's final day on set. With that said, this is also the last shot of Wednesday."

Miles smiled with a hint of sadness before speaking. "We have all worked so hard to bring the tales of the Addams family to life once again. After spending seven months together, we have become a family. I couldn't have had a better crew to work with so thank you."

"And we couldn't have had better directors!" You shouted out.

Everyone clapped and cheered to your statement making Tim and Miles smile.

"We don't have a lot of time to get this shot. Let's get this started." Tim called out before going to his place.

Makeup crew came up to make sure some of your scrapes and scars looked red and angry. Production crew placed all of your luggage and some other stuff outside the gates.

You started a little back away from everything. Three cameras surrounded you, to get every possible angle. Miles called out action so you started walking out towards the gate. You looked around at your school and paused with your eyes closed. You took a deep breath before continuing forwards to sit on a bench just outside the gates. You sat in silence with a face of relief that it was over, the Hyde was gone and so was Miss Thornhill.

The camers panned over towards Jenna. She was standing where you started at. With no words, she slowly made her way to you and sat down. She looked at you, trying to figure out what was going on in your brain. Finally, she looked forwards again looking at the departing cars with you.

"I can't believe Weems is gone." You said quietly.

Jenna looked at you again. Her mouth was opened about to say something, but she closed it and put her head down.