Skxawng

So this was a life of a Tsahik. Viryn eyed the many tools and herbs of Ronal. The way of the Tsahik, it was something that she used to know for certain would come into her life. The job of guiding her people in spirit than in flesh.

Interpreter of the will of Eywa. What a title. A role that used to weigh heavy on her, and strangely enough that weight had yet to be lifted from her. If anything it seemed to get heavier. She thought back to the vision or strange waking dream she had when she visited the tree of souls.

Her focus was so heavily on finding the Metkayina clan and the Sully family with it as well as worrying about the possibility of their demise during her trip she had not stopped to think about it. Without Mo'at to discuss the experience to she would have to speak to Ronal.

Viryn honestly wasn't sure what to think of Ronal. Kiri had told her of her reaction when they first arrived. It was enough for Viryn to guess where the clan had learned their favourite nickname for the Sully family. Demon blooded. It made her a little angry. It was wrong and honestly disrespectful to a label any of Eywa's children in such a way.

Not to mention calling her chosen and his families that. The Toruk Makto, to know the Tsahik had reduced the people Viryn respected so highly to be nothing but shamed wanderers who came for their help.

But she could still see the reason within her disagreements. Ronal must do what is best for her people. She is Tsahik of the Metkayina and she had her own family to protect. If Viryn was in her place she too would have to be sceptical for the safety of her clan.

Viryn hummed a song as she sat in the Tsahik tent. It was a song that was sung at the hunting festivals. Something she used to look forward to every year. There was always dancing until sunrise and the clan never sounded happier.

She had sent Neteyam off to give Merq'ena the same ointment she had made him. To say thank you while Ronal was away Viryn was cleaning up the tent. That morning before they could clean up she had to leave to deal with clan affairs. So Viryn wanted to show her gratitude even if she didn't agreed with the Tsahik completely. When the drape in front of the entrance lifted she expected it to be Tsireya so she looked up with a snails but she froze. Even the bright light couldn't delay her eyes recognizing the identifiable height and hairstyle. "You." She scowled.

"Me." Aonung sighed at the sight of her. "So you've been hiding here all day, huh. Little Tsahik." Viryn pursed her lips as she watched him approach. Watching each little movement. "Your friend put up a good fight." Her lifted his bicep so she could see the bruise. Neteyam was not lying when he said that the other guys looked worse. The particularly large bruise on Aonung that started just under his eye and reached the middle of his cheek made her take Neteyam's words more seriously.

"My sister." She corrected and looked away. Arranging the dried plants into their appointed sections. "You look nothing a like." Aonung huffed from his nose and sat down across from where Viryn was kneeling. "You and Tsireya are nothing a like. That does not change the fact you're siblings."

Viryn glanced at him to glare at him before moving the organized plants back to their place. "You're not going to heal me?" He asked. The girl did not halt for even a second as she moved on to match the assortment of tools to their holders. "I thought you would be more nurturing than this."

The girl gently brushed her hands against a shell that was fashioned into a cup. The inside was stained different colours so it ended up a greenish brown. "You hurt my family. Why should I heal your wounds when you have inflicted wounds on others?"

"You talk like a Tsahik too. A shame really." Viryn huffed this time. "Why is that?" She entertained the conversation. Aonung leaned towards her and tilted his head. "You'll never fulfill that role." Viryn paused and lowered the mortar in her hands. She hadn't thought about her previous destiny or even Eywa in a long time.