Chapter 5 - y/n pov

I unexpectedly met up with Saiki at a café called café mami. I kind of enjoyed myself actually. Saiki also has psychic powers, but he seems to have some control issues haha! Anyways, the coffee jelly there was so good!

It seems things will turn out fine, there's so many people with ESP in this school and it seems to be fine. Well four, including myself, isn't much but for psychics in one space. Yes. That's a lot.

"Y/n! I forgot my keys! Can you please open the door for me!"

My dad. He can be so useless sometimes. Well. Most times. But he's my dad and he loves me so I can't really be mad at him. Still he relies too much on my powers. I didn't bring my keys cause I knew I'd come home after my dad, but seems I'll have to bring my keys with me anyways. I open the lock for him.

"Sigh. Dad, you need to stop relying on my powers"

Huh-

As soon as I entered my house I felt something off. Precognition. I just saw a scene where an employee at a near by convince store got electrocuted and died, this then causing the store to be shut down. Crap! I need to stop it. I have five minutes. I start running to this store.
While yes I'm worried about the guy, it's also the only convince store so close to my house. So obviously I don't want it to shut down.

"Huh? Y/n where are you going?"

Damn. I only saw the last bit of the precognition. I wonder what caused it. I enter the store. I only have four minutes left.

Crap! This is my first day! I don't know how to use this microwave. I just want to enjoy my break in peace!

Are you serious? Let's see what's happening in that room. I see. The plug is making sparks. This is easy to fix. This is what I mean by using my mind control only if necessary. I'll make myself look like the manager of the store to the employee and go in the back room. I got lucky, there was a picture of the manager hung up on the wall, if I didn't know at least the persons face I wouldn't be able to do it. Alright. Time to go in.

"Oh! Uh- hello sir!"

Hello poor employee, don't mind me I'm just going to casually save your life. I carefully unplug the microwave. I see, the plug looks like it was wet. There's a leak coming from this coffee table. If I hadn't come this employee would've forced the microwave to start, the sparks get stronger and then a moment later he'd drop a metal fork right on the outlet. All that causing a strong electrical current and just as he would pick the fork the connection would electrocute him. What a mess, someone dropped their water and it landed on the plug. I'll just clean this all up and plug it back in. Jesus. I didn't even need to use my powers. This employee may be new but he couldn't use his common sense? Whatever. See ya dude.

Finally. Now I can go home and relax. Wait. Is that Saiki? What's he doing here? Oh, I bet he realised and wanted to come fix it. Heh. Looks like I beat him. Either way, he should be grateful. With me here he can live a normal life. I wave at him and smirk before leaving.

Anyways. I finally get to go home and relax.

      —————————————

It's morning now. Time to go to school again. Hopefully this time I won't get as much attention as yesterday. While walking to school I notice Saiki leave his house. Looks like we live in the same neighbourhood. Psychics tend to attract other psychics it seems. I never really had that issue before actually. Though I did know a kid who has insanely good deductive skills. I thought he was a psychic but turns out he wasn't. He was really hard to live near since he eventually figured out I was a psychic. Despite his talkative nature he never told anyone about my powers. Apparently he knew a kid in kindergarten who also has psychic abilities. I can't remember the kids name though.

Anyways, it's kind of annoying him and I live so close. Makes sense why he was at the store yesterday though.

Huh. Why's Saiki walking with Keidou. Are they actually friends? Damn, didn't expect that from Saiki. Anyways I'll stay far behind so they don't see me.

"Oh hey! You're that new transfer student right? You should meet my buddy Saiki!"

Argh! That startled me. It's Nendo.

"Uh- no I'm oka- ah!"

He grabbed my arm and took me to Saiki and Keidou. Damn it. He means good but he can still be so annoying. Also 'buddy'? You're not telling Saiki is friends with Nendo too.

"Hey! Nendo you can't just grab a girl by the arm like that! Are you alright y/n? This offe didn't hurt you did he?"

Actually I'm stronger than him Keidou.

"No, I'm alright!"

Saiki gives me a stare and keeps walking forward.

"Buddy wait up! Meet the new girl!"

Nendo, shut up.

"Eheh! Don't worry I already met him!"

While walking to school these guys surround me and keep talking to me. Ugh, why do I have such bad luck man.

When we get to school I get even worse luck!

Yumehara, damn. There's too many people around to escape.

"Oh hi! You're y/n right! Do you want to head to class together?"

No.

"Sure!"

"So! How have you been finding it here?"

Exhausting.

"Ahah~ it's good!"

"My names Chiyo Yumehara!"

I know.

"It's nice to meet you!"

"Do you think any of the guys you've seen are cute?"

Straight to the point this girl huh.

"What! Yumehara! I just got here!"

Why did I don this personality. I should've just been a bitch and have people leave me alone. Why did I choose to be nice.

"Well, I saw you in a cafe with Saiki yesterday when I was walking home!"

Is she a stalker?

"You totally got the wrong idea! We just happened to go the same place! But what about you Yumehara? Do you like anyone? What about that Kaido kid? You seem quite close!"

I hope this will get her away from me.

"What! No! Not at all!"

How did she figure it out?! Am I that obvious!?

Yes. You are. Even without psychic abilities anyone would notice.

Thank god. We finally got to class.
Wait. This is a perfect opportunity.

"If you want we can switch seats since I sit behind Kaido!" I wink.

"What! You don't have to!...but if you're offering sure"

Try not look so happy, your crush will go away after very little of sitting behind him.

"Oh hi Kaido! The teacher happened to switch me and y/n's seats, so I guess I'm sitting near you now!"

I hope the teacher won't mind we switched.

Oh man. But I like y/n.

Yay! I'm finally sitting next to Keidou!

"Sigh"

This morning has barely started and I'm already exhausted.

Now it's lunch. It's only gotten worse.

.
.
.
Why am I being crowded!?!?!

................................................................

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed :)