Chapter 33 - narrator pov

Both Aiura and Toritsuka are now aware of this crush Saiki has. And after Aiura's work she texts the pervert to meet up. Because she has now decided to put it upon herself to make sure Saiki and y/n get together.

They meet up at a park, ready to reunite the psychic kids, missing the two main psychics. So they settled for 'the psychics sidekicks" instead. A fitting name.

"Okay! First! Welcome back narrator, haven't seen you since the last time me and the perv talked separately from the main characters, welcome back!"

Uh...thanks Aiura. Too much forth wall breaking there, dile it back!

"Okay okay! We need to do something about this whole crush situation! They need to get together! N/n and Kusuo would be so cute together!" Says Aiura, sitting back on the bench their both sitting on.

"Yeah but Saiki is denser than dense, how are we even going to manage to do that?" Sheepishly says the purple haired. A very true statement.

"That's true. We'll figure something out. Though the first thing is making sure they don't hear our planning, so we need them to wear their rings as regularly as possible!" An insightful idea by Aiura.

Saiki and y/n have germanium rings that block out their telepathy meaning they can go about their day without the stress of having to read everyone's minds. Bonus, if at least one of them is wearing the ring then neither of them get a shock from touching as their powers wouldn't be working at the same time making a current.

"We should try set them up on a date-"

"What are you idiots doing?"

Both Aiura and Toritsuka scream in unison.

After calming down and accepting their plans have been cut short they begin to explain to the psychic, hoping maybe he'll still go along with the plan.

"Okay listen Kusuo! You need to accept that you have a crush on her and you need to ask her on a date because you two are super cute together and your compatibility is high!" Aiura says point at her crystal ball, which she took out from her bag.

"A date?"

"Yes! Lucky bastard...but yes!" Says the slightly salty medium.

"So you two are trying to set us up?" The pink haired psychic says, judgingly.

"Yes! I'll help along by giving n/n a reading before you ask her on a date" says Aiura before being cut off my Saiki.

"I'm asking her on a date? Did I agree to this?"

"You have no choice Kusuo! You two are going on a date! Now where are you thinking of taking her?" Asks the lime haired girl with anticipation.

"I don't know. Café mami?"

"That's totally boring! You always go there! It needs to be special!"

"Okay how about Europe?"

Both Aiura and Toritsuka share a disappointed look and simultaneously say

"He's screwed..."

"You can't just take her to Europe on the first date! That's too much!"

"Well as psychics we'd just teleport there. No big deal."

"Right...no big deal" both sidekicks say, head dropping slightly.

"Still! Save that thought for a more important occasion, it's very romantic don't get me wrong any girl would be lucky, but maybe not for the first date!"

"Where should I go then?"

"Well what does she like?"

"A lot of things. She likes music, drawing, painting, cooking, a couple sports, crochet, photography, reading, writing, hanging out with friends, going to cafes, going to bookstores, peaceful places away from people-"

"Okay! That's enough! Wow n/n has a lot of hobbies!"

"Tell me about it."

"Anyways! You could do a picnic in one of these nice places away from people she likes. She could bring her art supplies and even make some of the sweets, you should obviously make the food with her! That would be a very romantic date! And it fits perfectly for you two"

"Woah you're smart boobs! That's a good idea!" Says the perv, receiving a kick.

"Don't call me that!"

"Anyways Kusuo! You should ask her out to the date and don't forget to bring her flowers! Her favourite is f/f Imma go give a quick reading, you better go on the date!" Says Aiura, getting her stuff and quickly leaving.

Toritsuka gets up, rubbing his stomach wear he got kicked.
"Owww, have fun on your date Saiki, don't bail, we're trying to help you here!" Says the perv walking away leaving Saiki to alone to think.

Following Aiura she's now knocking on y/n's door.

Y/n opens the door. She's home alone today as her parents are out in town. "Oh hey Miko! Come in!"

They sit down in the living room.

"What brings you here?"

"Can I do a reading on you?"

"Huh? Sure, but why Miko?" Y/n asks as Aiura is already taking her crystal ball out placing it on the table.

"Someone has a crush on you!"

"Haha~ yeah, a good bit of the boys at school do for some dumb reason, but why does it matter?"

"For some reason? Girl you're gorgeous that's why! But this one is important, so just give me your hand so I can do a reading!" Aiura says picking up y/n's small delicate hand. She begins to concentrate.

Y/n sits there. Just staring a little awkwardly at her friend while she does this ritual.

"GASP You totally have a crush back! But unlike him you haven't really been noticing the affects as much, you've just been thinking you have friendly feelings for him. But deep inside you like him! Romantically!" Says loudly a very surprised Aiura.

"Who? And please Miko, I've never had a crush on anyone before, I doubt it!" Says y/n awkwardly.

"Ugh you're both so similar sometimes...don't doubt my powers n/n!! You have a crush on Kusuo! And you're going on a date with him soon!"

"WHAT!? Okay Miko this is too much all at once!" Says y/n, blushing slightly and taking her hand away from Miko.

"OH!~ You totally have the hots! You're blushing! This is so exciting!"

"Miko hold on a second! That can't be right! I don't feel romantic feelings! And neither does Kusuo- gasp wait...Kusuo likes me?" She calms down a minute, her gasp only being small, and is left quietly pondering.

"Yup! You're compatibility with him was 87% and just went up to 90%!"

He...he likes me? Like, romantically? Kusuo? Kusuo Saiki? The emotionless psychic who's too good for everyone? Him, he likes ME? Huh....

Y/n is left with her head a mess. Unsure of how to respond to all this. Unlike her pink haired counterpart, she's less distraught about it. And has recently gone on a journey of self discovery so she I willing to accept new things. Even if this is quite a shock for her.

They end up hanging out for a while eventually Aiura leaving. Y/n going back to her room laying down on her bed in hopes to think. And before she can even start spiralling she gets a text.

~~~

Kusuo~~☕️🍰
'Let's have a picnic together. A date.'

............................................................

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! :)