Chapter 42 - saiki pov

Before we start I'd just like to say I'm so sorry for the long break, life has been hectic and honestly it still is, but I miss writing, so imma start making the time for it! Can't promise I'll be consistent but I can promise this won't be discontinued!

Also thank you so much for 2k reads !! I really didn't think so many people would read this, but regardless thank you!

Okay, this was long enough already, I hope you enjoy reading ^^

............................................................

We're back at school now. I don't hate school. I just think it's boring and would rather watch tv.

"Our next class is home ec, we'll be making crapes" says some kid interrupting my inner monologue.

Either way, that's my cue, chef Saiki!

I put on a green apron and bandana.

"It's cute to see you all excited for class for once!" Says y/n giggling slightly into her hand. She's wearing a f/c apron with frills around the edges. She looks cute in it.

"Well the important thing here is I actually like crapes, they're delicious on their own but they go great with all sweets, with crapes you have an infinite variety or infinite combinations!"

"I- you're um, very passionate about sweets Kusuo" she giggles in her hand again and heads off to her group. We'll probably keep talking to each through through telepathy anyways though.

Since I like crapes I won't be phoning in this assignment, my real problem is who my two kitchen teammates are. Y/n's with Teruhashi and Yumehara, naturally. And I'm stuck with Kaido and Hairo. At least Nendo's not in my group. I look at the recipe. For three people you should use two eggs.

"Oh check it out Saiki! I got a special way to crack eggs!" Says Kaido way too confidently. "I can crack one with just one hand" he says smugly. I know how this ends.

Both Kaido and Hairo make a mess trying to crack the eggs. These guys are even worse than I thought. I look over to y/n and her group. All of them are doing perfectly, well that's expected. Y/n's really good at cooking and they have Teruhashi with them, basically everything they do will be met with 'perfection' anyways. Y/n looks really happy though, it's nice to see her in her element.

"It's nice to see you enjoying the class" I let her know through telepathy. She just looks up and smiles at me.

"Now you just whisk it! Make sure there are no lumps left in the batter!"

"Wait, Nendo's actually good at this?"

"To be fair he seems like a foodie" y/n replies to me.

I guess but...it's Nendo.

"My mom's always working, that means if I wanna eat I gotta cook for myself!" Explains Nendo to Kuboyasu.

"Hey that's why I learned too!" Replies Kuboyasu.

"Even Kuboyasu can cook!"

"Well yeah Kusuo, you can read minds and still can't see that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!" Y/n tells me in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes. Boy did I get two rotten eggs.

Kaido and Hairo finish cleaning up, well, finishing attempting to clean up. They move on to rest of the recipe and Kaido gets the flour.

"The recipe says add some flour, hmm, how much is some flour?" Asks Kaido. Good question. They should specify, this is a bad recipe.

"Let's just do three pinches to start" Kaido proceeds to put it the tiniest amount of flour possible with three pinches.

It's not a spice!