Chapter 26 - y/n pov

Sigh. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"So, what hobbies are you into?"

Crap. I should of made up a better backstory for this guy. Guess I'll just say my hobbies.

"I play electric guitar. Cook. I enjoy painting. Play video games"

"Oh! you cook? I cook too!"

Yup. That's why I mentioned it. Kokomi doesn't care that much about a guys hobbies. But we have something in common it could help.

"What do you usually cook?"

"I bake sweets usually, I enjoy making chocolate cake, as for cooking I enjoy making sushi"

Her favourite foods. Actually I enjoy baking strawberry and cream cakes and prefer cooking chicken cutlet bowls. But I'm trying to woo her.

"Oh really? Those are my favourite foods! We should make them together sometime!" She says smiling.

I don't want Saiki to get the wrong idea, but I need make him say 'offu' !

Perfect. Everything is going to plan.

"That would be nice" I say, still relatively emotionless.

Ugh! Why's he acting so bland about it! The most perfect pretty girl invited you to cook with her! You should be freaking out right now!

The waitress comes back with our sweets. And I immediately take a bite. I let loose and forget to act bland and can't help but smile as I eat the sweets. Café mami has good coffee jelly, but the cakes here are way better than at café mami. I should bring Kusuo here, I'm sure he'd like it.

"Huh? Ahah~"

Oh crap-

"You remind me of a couple of my friends, they eat just like that!"

He does have a similar air to Saiki. Y/n as well, it's a little strange

She's suspicious, but there's no way she'll find out it's actually me.

Sigh. I need to try harder. I can't just eat with her and think that'll get her to like me.

"If you'd like we can go to a near by arcade after eating. I think there's karaoke there"

This may be bold for me to say. But I need more time.

He's inviting me out? But he did it so blandly, does he even want to go? I need to make this boy say 'offu'! I can't have two guys who don't say 'offu' to me! That's obscene! Then I'll show my singing skills! I'm glad he said Karaoke, when I went out with Saiki we ended up going bowling even though I clearly wanted to go to Karaoke

"Sure!"

We finish eating, it was delightful by the way, and the waitress comes to give us the check.

"I'll be paying"

"Oh you don't have to Haru! I don't mind paying!"

"I said I'll be paying"

"Ah- okay, if you say so!" She says smiling.

So she likes that kind of guy huh?

We leave the cafe and start walking towards the arcade. Walking around with Teruhashi has everyone's eyes on me. Wow, I now understand why Kusuo doesn't want Kokomi on his back. Every guy around me looks like they hate me. One glare and they look away but still. Everyone's thoughts are so annoying.

How dare he go around casually with the prettiest girl! I'm so jealous!

I want to beat him up!