Chapater 11 - y/n pov

It's been 30 minutes...and they're still at it...

This is lasting so damn long. Why is he so stubborn!

I'll use a cute girl technique. I saw this freshman girl do it, she seems pretty popular, like Teruhashi but less special. I can't remember her name but she's known for being really cute. I start lightly hitting Saiki like that cute girl did. I know this won't convince him but at least it'll shock him every time I do. Granted it'll shock me too but it's worth it.

"Saiki why are you so mean! Let's just go to restaurant B!"

I wish she hit me like that~

Shut up Toritsuka. I'll gladly hit you but not like this.

"No."

My last hit before I stop is actually harder cause I swear he's so annoying.

"Tsk.."

"That's it! I can't handle this anymore! It's a draw!" Says Toritsuka yelling.

"All this really tested was stubbornness! Honestly I think y/n-chan won, at least she tried to be charismatic!" Says Aiura also yelling.

"Sigh. So it's finally over?"

I'm glad. I don't know how much longer I could keep going. Though watching Saiki being annoyed on his fake date with Aiura was really funny. I still got coffee jelly so it's fine.

"You guys can just share the last pack of jelly! Let's just all go home!"

We teleport back to Saiki's room.

"Alright! Here's your respective jellies. You both get one pack and you two can share the other one! Also y/n-chan you have to join us now! You did really well so you have no choice" Says Aiura pulling the coffee jelly packs from her bag.

"Whatever. At least I get jelly."

"Alright then. Get out my room and go home.

"Man. You're so mean Kusuo! I just gave you jelly!"

"Take the perv with you too."

Aiura and Toritsuka grumble and leave.

"Why are you still here?"

"To get my respective jelly. How do we share the pack when there's three jellies in a pack?"

"Just take two."

Huh? That's unexpected.

"That's nice. But why are you okay with that?"

"I have enough jelly and you were actually charismatic that last challenge. Just take it before I change my mind."

Huh. That was actually nice of him to say. Today was exhausting. It's nice that he's not being as annoying as before.

"Well thanks Saiki."

Saiki nods before going to sit in his desk about to eat one of his jellies. Aporting the others to the fridge and exchanging it for a drink.

Ah- oh god. My older brother and sister are home.

They're twins. And very annoying. They smother me so much. They didn't get psychic powers. They are really smart people but nothing different to the average genius. I forgot they were coming home from collage for a small while. Ugh. I don't want to go home.

As I say that while getting my bag Saiki's mom opens the door.

"Ku? Is that you? Were you with your friends again today! Oh Ku!" Kurimi is her name. Obviously I won't call her that though. Anyways she smiles before noticing me.