Prologue

NADIA'S POV

The visions that appear in my mind would make me shudder for my entire life. I could see what will happen to me, my family and even the innocent people.

The destruction and the horrors of war couldn't be avoided. The death of innocent people around me makes me feel traumatized. The foreshadowing is so inevitable and it might not change like this and might be my unforgettable nightmare.

That day...it couldn't be. Is this the doomsday we ever imagined? The horrors that would scarred right before my eyes.....

I then instantly woke up from my sleep on my bed. The sunshine from the window almost blinding my eyes and I was dazed with my bed hair.

As I rubbed my eyes, my mom sat besides me at the bed, thought to wake me up. I remember that moment when I was still very young in around 7 years old.

"Mama..."

"You finally wake up, honey..."

"Mama, what are you doing here?"

"It's almost late for your class day. But, I need to ask you. Are you crying in your sleep? What's wrong? Tell me if you see something wrong,"

"What?" As I wiped tears from my eyes due to that unexpected dream, I would rather not to tell her about that, but to keep that secret from her. "Nothing, everything is ok,"

Mama could even smile to me and held my hand as I got down from my bed. I might be late for my class.

Oh, about my personal life? My name is Nadia Brodén. I was born in 824 and lived in the area outside Wall Rose. I have two siblings and I'm the eldest sister in my family. I'm not just an ordinary girl you actually know because I was actually raised by my father who is actually Commander for Survey Corps regiment. My mom? Hmm, she actually worked in a bakery for our family.

When my parents are on work, I had to take care of my siblings. Always watching them doing their homeworks and doing house chores. We would even play together like other kids out there.

Actually, I'm a daddy's girl because I always getting closer with my dad almost everytime. My childhood might be almost perfect as usual and it's actually lucky to be the commander's daughter.