CHAPTER 17: THE NEW ERA OF PARADIS

NADIA'S POV

We would eventually made it out from the crystal underground and I saw Papa with Uncle Erwin and the others came to save us. I hug him and I know he would be worried about me. We would get Eren and Historia along with us.

I saw the Rod Titan crawling and this might be our problem here. "I think that's Rod who transform himself into Titan," I said to Papa.

"We gotta have a serious problem about this," he replied as his eyes focused on Rod Titan. Even everyone were also horrified with the sightseeing Rod Titan had done.

"Nadia, I think we need to stick together to settle this nut job," Aunt Floor get down from her horse as she saw that incident.

"Aunt Floor..." my eyes would focus on her.

"Enough, fall back! Let's prioritize figuring out what direction it's going," said Uncle Erwin as we would retreat from that scene.

We would successfully retreated from Rod Titan for now "Well done, everyone," Uncle Erwin really appreciate their struggle.

"I've got one of the report to give you, but first, we need to justify to what we will do to Rod Titan," I would instruct them and we need to find solution to settle the problem against Rod Titan.

"We're awaiting your orders on this one, Commanders," Levi would always inform to Papa and Uncle Erwin to keep on update for the information about the attack.

"Let's return to Wall Sina for now," Papa command us to return to safest place, in Wall Sina.

"You're going to let that titanic turd to crawl right up to the wall?" Levi asked Papa.

We keep rode in cavalry to set our destination in Wall Sina.

I would take care of Hange. Eren and Historia are also with us.

"Rod Reiss was trying to recover the Founding Titan's power from within Eren. This is the first king's idea of true peace?," said Hange.

So all this time, Papa and Uncle Erwin were accusing for treason and brutally beaten by the MP? What I thought about the first king that he was brainwashed and this is not what I actually thought.

I have to be honest that Papa and Uncle Erwin had nothing about the treason. They both only do the right thing for the country.

"If I let that Titan eat me, Rod Reiss would return to being human," said Eren.

"I can't believe he did that to you in the first place and forced Historia to kill Eren to claim the Titan's power back to its original user. Rod is totally filthy scum," I would replied to him.

"We could capture Rod Reiss once he becomes a human and are you saying you're prepared to take that course of action?" Levi asked Eren.

"But that's hardly our only option," Historia would say it seriously

"And even if you can restrain him once he alters humanity's memory, it's over." she continued.

"Right now, we can't even be sure Rod Reiss will return to normal of he eats Eren." Armin would give his wise opinion.

"Armin's right. It's actually impossible that he could turn into normal human back because Titan User like Eren has biggest chance on having Titan's power within him," I would agree on Armin's statement.

"Exactly, Nadia. That also makes sense," Armin also agree with my statement.

Hearing from Historia's statement to Eren about Uncle Grisha because I still remember that day when Uncle Grisha told us to stay outside the chapel for a while.