CHAPTER 26: FRIENDLY FIRE

NADIA'S POV

We were locked up in the prison by those Jaegerist schmucks. The anger grew in my mind makes me had control my anger

I had to sit next to my younger brother, rubbing his head on my shoulder.

"There's nothing we can do but sit here and wait thanks to their dirty tricks," said Connie as she leaning against the bars.

Mr. Braus would serve me and Armin with cups of tea, "There you go," he said.

I thank him and have a sip of tea and Armin too.

"Hey Armin and Nadia, do you think you would bust us out of here by turning into Titan?" said Connie.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. If I do that so, I might blow the entire town. The Colossal Titan is too powerful but it's far from its size, unlike Eren's Titan.," said Armin.

"I actually can turn into Valkyrie Titan but...my mind really stirred by what hotheaded brunette said. It's so complicated. I wasn't mean to violate my duty but Jaegerist should face any kind of consequence for their war crimes against us," I said after having a sip of tea.

We remained silence for a while and Jean said to us "So, how did Eren getting into beating into pulp? I think it's about time you told us that,"

I can't hold my anger. I took a deep breath and explained. "Don't you know that Eren hurt Mikasa by his sadistic words? He also insulted my family and my ancestry, saying that my future generations will terrified people due to the shadows of my cruel ancestors. That's the unforgivable thing that he ever said to us. He also said my family is under control by the shadows of my ancestors. Armin, tell him about that,"

"Nadia's right, she and I hit him and he responded with his attack. Nadia tried to help me but she was thrown at the wall by Eren. She also refused to give the location of Zeke and promise to her father to keep this secret to avoid he track down on Zeke," Armin continued.

"Hold on, what do you mean he was hurting her? What did he actually say?" Jean asked us

"Well, he said-" Armin was about to explained but Mikasa block us

"Don't, it's fine" Mikasa warned me and Armin to told that.

"No, it's not ok. Seriously, tell me what did he say," Audie wanted to know about that.

"Please, Audie. Let her go. Don't force her to answer that kind of question," Luca also tried to warn Jean

"We all knew that he already turned into a piece of shit. Now, we pretty sure that he's totally losing his mind completely and on his way to hurt three people who use to care about him the most," said Connie.

"Asuming that he hasn't just losing his mind, I don't see him with that some kind of reason to her," said Jean.

"Don't you get it, Jean?! I saw what he said right before my eyes. He tormenting her feelings! I actually don't want to see Mikasa cry but Eren is way too far to humiliate our emotions. He got zero sense of mercy and his main focus is to save 'our people'! The moment when I had to fight with him, that moment too I started to lose the trust to Eren. The Eren I know is dead and his younger one has long gone for now!" I grabbed on Jean's collar as I stand up from the bench and I almost burst my anger to him.

I try to control my anger this time but I burst my tears i front of him at the end.

Suddenly, we heard that Yelena and her assistants walked to see us. I tried to wipe my tears with my sleeve to cover up my sadness.

"Heroes of Shiganshina, it's a great pleasure to see you, it really owe me a reunion makes us takes place in these bars," said Yelena as we really disgrace with her appearance.