CHAPTER 15: NO REGRETS

NADIA'S POV

So, we all set for the rescue Eren operation. I called Jean to help me.

"It's ok, Jean. Just don't care on what she tried to call you. You need to help me to prepare this operation. Let's go," I pat his shoulder so that he can focus to make this operation successful.

"Let's go, Lana," said one of her comrades as Jean really didn't care about her.

"Everyone! We are going!" Uncle Erwin command us to continue the mission.

We continue to rode in cavalry. I was behind Papa, trying to forget about Lana's stupid accusation for betrayal. We would go for Operation Thunderstorm which is an operation for rescue Eren.

We almost reaching there as we saw Ymir and Historia would came to Ymir. Ymir just ate her but not actually ate. I think she kept her inside her mouth just like how Annie kept Eren on that days prior.

The trio brought Eren far away and we faced the major problem which is an army of Titans incoming behind us. That didn't stop Uncle Erwin to continue charge his troops forward.

Uncle Erwin tried to attract his attention to an army of Titans, I know he's just can't retreat his army like that and they would even concerned.

Suddenly, Lana would crash herself on Reiner in her Titan form. I had to help her although I actually hate her being a traitor.

"Dedicate your heart!" he command us to charge and fight against those Titans. "Lana! Here! GRAB THE CABLE, I'LL DRAG YOU UP TO ME!!" Uncle Erwin told her to follow him.

They would even go forward in cavalry and use their ODM gear for fighting formation. Papa would lead his way for the charge. "Comrades, follow my way!!!"

"CHARGE!!!!" he unsheathed his sword as a sign to charge but his arms were brutally being bite by a Titan. The Titan tried to eat him alive.

"ERWIN!!!" Papa called him as he worried about Uncle Erwin. He tried to save Uncle Erwin but I would respond it too fast to save him.

"I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!!" I jumped from my horse and transform myself into Female armor Titan. I continue to attack that Titan who tried to eat Uncle Erwin. I beheaded that Titan and eat the Titan's nape.

Uncle Erwin would then escape himself from being eaten by Titans. Lana tried to save him.

I tried to continue to fight other Titans with no hesitate, brutally.

"Commander, your arm..." Lana worried about Uncle Erwin's missing arm.

"I'll be alright... Don't worry.." Uncle Erwin only got left arm on him.

Papa would be on my side on my Titan's shoulder. "Nadia, I want you to concentrate for this fight, like what we did in the training forest," I would nodded on his words and he would go to continue the fight.

At least he would replace Levi for this mission. I really knew that his combat style is as fierce as Levi.

"NO, JEAN!!!" Armin was worried about Jean being attacked by those Titans and Mikasa was also injured as her ribs were cracked by Titan's strong hand pressure.

"Hold on, Lana! You're injured!!" Uncle Erwin warned her from doing that.

"I'm sorry, Commander but that would only be an excuse to not fight," she jumped off the horse and Uncle Erwin.

Uncle Hannes was there to save Eren and Mikasa. But the moment where he saw the Smiling Titan again since we last time saw it 5 years ago, that's not a good sign for us.