CHAPTER 10: THE FATAL MISSION

NADIA'S POV

So, Eren is officially become the part of Survey Corps and Levi chose to take care of him. Don't worry, Eren is in our care. We also brought him to the old HQ where we would do some simple chores like cleaning (obviously it's Levi's favorite thing to do) and feed the horse. Mine would fed Fabian with carrots because carrots are Fabian's favorite food.

I still remember when Levi Squad would have a tea break at the picnic table before start our mission. Guess what? Eren did the same as I actually did 2 years ago just because he wants to pick a spoon.

Turns out when he tried to reach his hand for the spoon, his hand turns into a gigantic Titan hand and this might shocked almost all the Levi Squad members shocked due to that. Some of them desperate want the answer from Eren with concern. This also makes Eren feel so outrageous despite they wanted the truth from him.

At night, we would have some chill time and in the meantime, the other Survey Corps members would like to know how Eren turn himself into Titan. Some of them would try to bite their own hands if they could turn into Titan like me and Eren but it wouldn't work. After a long chat with them, they left except only me, Eren and Hange because Hange has a lot things to talk with both of us.

Well, you know. We couldn't sleep for whole night long as Hange couldn't stop explaining about her interest with Titans. She's also did tell that apparently she has her 2 Titan pets.

As we had some breakfast, we would taken to where Hange actually kept her pet Titans. She's actually has a bizzare fetish on Titans and she gave her pet Titans names as Sawney and Bean. Pretty weird, huh?

As we had to our simple daily chores, we suddenly saw Mikasa, Armin and their friends arrived to our HQ. Hold up, are they graduated from 104th Cadet Corps?

Eren and I had to go after them by calling their names. They saw us. I also wanted to know what happened to my brother. And why didn't follow them?

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked

"Oh Nadia, we're actually doing good and the good news is we were graduated from 104th Cadet Corps," Armin gives the good news for us.

"Wow, that's the great news I ever heard! I really wanted to know about Audie. Where is he and he didn't join you guys?" I asked them about my brother.

"Audie unfortunately didn't join us but..he joined the Military Police regiment," said Mikasa.

"Why? Why did he joined that crappy Military Police regiment?" I was shocked by Mikasa's statement that Audie joined that Military Police scumbags.

"Audie said that he made his own decision. He said that he can't just copy you on joining Survey Corps and he dread that he might distracting your attention. So, he joined Military Police regiment instead and at least he joined to fulfill his duty. Well, I also know Audie too and he told about you that you're being his big sister." said that horseface soldier.

"At least you're also caring about my brother. By the way, what's your name? My name is Nadia and I'm Audie's big sister," I asked him.

"I'm Jean Kirschtein and these are also my friends," said Jean.

"Wow, nice to meet you, Jean. I just need to introduce yourself here so I will know your name one by one. Don't worry, this regiment is going to be friendly because I'm also going to be in charge to take all of you guys," I really wanted to my junior cadets so I can treat them as a family.

"I'm Sasha Braus from Wall Rose," said Sasha. She might be friendly and quirky among other juniors.

"I'm Connie Springer," said Connie