CHAPTER 21: MARLEY ENCOUNTER

COMMANDER JOAKIM'S POV

Our squad would be guarding the shore outside the walls tonight, including Levi Squad. Luckily, my daughter and Lana would be in charge in Titan forms to look after the enemy's presence.

"Sasha, can you hear something? I listened something like footsteps but so subtile" said Lana.

"Ahh! I'm sorry," It seems that Sasha is not so focus for guarding operation, and Mikasa tried to pull Sasha's hair.
"Focus, Sasha!"

Sasha is dozing off and seems a little bit tired and my daughter tried to call her "Sasha? Can you hear us?"

"I don't hear anything, Lana. Are you sure about that?" said Sasha.

"This is so strange. I can feel little vibration," Lana is so concerned.

"Hmm, indeed. I also feel that and my Titan sense don't lie about that," Nadia said to Lana.

"Anyway, do you see something weird or suspicious?" Armin asked them.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I try to feel the vibration of the ground," Lana and Nadia tried to concentrate on the suspicious move.

"Wait, Lana. I think I feel something," my daughter got the clue as she feels the suspicious incoming as Lana widened her eyebrows.

Suddenly, we saw a naval ship came closer and it was actually not a part of us, instead they want to shoot us with the cannon.

"Enemy incoming!" I command them as the enemy ship come closer to us. We braced ourselves to face the enemy.

"Stay away! We don't need anything from you devils!" said the one enemy soldier pointed the rifle to us

Hange wouldn't even hesitate and tried to negotiate with them by welcoming them to our island.

"Hello,you Marley folks! Welcome to Paradis Island! My name is Hange and I'm here to greet our guests who've come so far across the sea. Now, step this way and join us for some tea!" Hange would even welcoming them so cheerfully.

"By the way, we've already friends with this guest that arrived before you! Isn't that right, Niccolo?" Hange would come closer to our blond hostage in us named Niccolo as he really nervous to them.

"Captain! Forget about me and shoot these fucking devils!" Niccolo shouted at them to seek help from the enemy.

"What are you saying, Niccolo?" Hange tried to comfort Niccolo but he kept screaming for his Captain. Levi, Audie and Stanislaw would hold on Niccolo so he wouldn't escape.

"He's tired if your shitty skit," said Levi.

"This Niccolo guy needs to be teach some lessons from us," I said to them.

Lana and Nadia would handle on another Titan from enemy soldier side

"Understand this, you filthy devils! Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood!" they didn't hesitate to point the rifle to us.

"Go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends!" what that enemy soldier really makes my blood boiling.

"Hey, you better watch your goddamn mouth or I'll slice your throat with my blade, you ratbag!" I would pointed my blade on them, feel so outrageous on what they say.

"Are you sure you wanna be rude to us?! Can't you see the Titan behind you?!" As Hange say that, Eren's stare would give them chill down to their spines.

"We'll never yield to you devils! Say hello to this!" he didn't hesitate to kill Eren.

The enemy soldier tried to shoot Eren but missed. Something unusual happened to him. He's the one might get shot by another enemy soldier.