CHAPTER 9: PROTECTING EREN

NADIA'S POV

This time my fellow Survey Corps member and I had to assist the 104th Cadet Corps for the real battle simulation. I still can feel that memory came back to my mind.

The battle is got into its heat when the Colossal Titan appeared for the second time behind Wall Rose. They were even threw from the wall despite the attack.

I could only see from far away on how the Cadet Corps would take action on this kind of Titan attack. The situation is still same but different in times.

Some of them are even helpless because the same traumatic moment which gives me deja Vu. They were even died in horrible ways.

Levi ordered his squad members to assist the Cadets Corps in case they were injured or so on. I could even see the soldiers were on their last bloody moment in their lives.

I also see how Eren would manage in this situation. His rage couldn't even being controlled and he was on his way to save his friend. Just like how I did like that in 2 years ago.

But, his leg was being eaten by the Titan. His way was even delayed after that.

I also saw that Armin wa almost being swallowed by the Titan. Guess what? Audie was also there to save Armin and he had to pull Armin's hand to get out from the Titan.

Eren still on his way to save Armin, right on time. Eren and Audie were together pull Armin out from Titan's mouth with their own efforts. Armin finally made out from the Titan.

But, Eren did his crazy shit he had ever done. He had sacrifice his life for save his life. He was at the Titan's mouth, and even makes his dying wish to Armin.

Armin tried to save Eren but it was too late as Eren was being eaten by the Titan. Armin was shrieking hysterically due to that.

"Audie! Armin! Are you alright?" I called Armin and Audie and reached to them. I had to save them and they're on my care now. Armin is still terrified about Eren's fatal fate.

"Yeah, we're doing good but Eren wasn't lucky for this," as I heard from Audie's explanation, I was worried about Eren. If he's dead, I should be responsible with my fault for causing his death.

"I'm really sorry. It was my fault to let him do this crazy thing," I hugged Armin and Audie to give support on them. Mikasa was also arrived to us on that time as she heard Armin's scream. She was also shocked about what happened to Eren.

"You know that before I got into Survey Corps, I also did face this ordeal because I thought that I was going to die after being eaten by Titan but I survived by transforming into Titan." I explained to them about myself and for me, history repeated itself to me and now on Eren.

"Hold up, that's the reason you become like that and got into Survey Corps?" Audie asked me

" I don't know how and why, only I know I could defeat the Titan and at first I couldn't able to control myself. It takes time to get fit with Titan form. But, this innocent boy like Eren. I exactly have no idea about this," I answered his question.

I gazed on the sky, overthinking that I might be punished for my reckless action. Suddenly, I heard the sound from the Titan. It's like being choking. My eyes attract the attention to the Titan and what I saw is the hand is come out from the Titan, killing that beardy Titan from inside. I was shocked. Is this how I've done when I first time turn into a Titan?

An unidentified yet abnormal appeared out from the Titan, screamed wildly and even echoing the whole city. "Go! Save your own lives!" I asked Audie, Armin and Mikasa to go away from that Titan. It seems like he can't control himself wildly. And even causing more destruction on the buildings.