CHAPTER 5: THE STRANGE FEELING

NADIA'S POV

It's the D-Day for us which we had to fight against the Titans in one of real battle simulation. We were gathered at the Wall Rose before set ourselves to fight

I saw my friends were in the same line as mine. I saw only Haruka but she looks so serious this time. About yesterday, just forget about it.

Grace was totally almost fucked up after I beaten her up like fucking mashed potatoes. Unfortunately, she couldn't join this real battle simulation.

It was very calm at first and we were prepared to look after the Wall Rose, but that one Colossal Titan appeared behind the Wall.

We were shocked and we're instantly threw from the wall due to its steam. We were instantly using our 3D maneuver gear to move ourselves

The situation is getting worsening as the other Titans were also attacking the town. Some of the cadets were not so quite lucky enough to escape for this fateful ordeal because some of them were being dead due to Titan stampede and even mauled alive by Titans , especially Max.

Max tried to using his 3D maneuver gear but malfunctioned. He was being caught by Titans and he couldn't make it through and he was died in a very gruesome way. Helena was distressed after saw Max's death so she had to go on rescue Max.

I warned her to not gone too far but she didn't listen to my advice. "Helena, wait up!!! Don't push yourself too far!!!" Her rage against the Titans blinding her mind.

She also being unfortunate in this case but this time it's way more worst than I ever thought. She was being mutilated alive and eaten by Titans.

Their gruesome deaths might scarred my mind. Suddenly, I heard someone cried for help and I tried to find the voice come from.

It was Haruka as she almost couldn't do anything as she fell on Titan's trap. I know I hate her in the first place because she's Grace's sidekick but my only duty I could do is never left comrade behind.

"You better leave her alone, you pesky beast!!!" I screamed at that one Titans and rush myself using the 3D maneuver gear. The swords are already in my hands.

As I was about to rescue Haruka, I was being tossed by on of the Titans. I couldn't move my legs and my body hurts after being thrown. Only I could do that time is hearing voices of people in vain.

Adelheid saw that happened to me and she had to go to rescue me, but her plan is actually failed as she screamed for help. "HELP ME!!!"

I slowly get up and saw Adelheid was almost being swallowed by the Titan. I have to save her no matter what.

As I reached her hands to get her out from the Titan's mouth, I tried my best to pull her out with my own force. She was in fear as I saw it in her eyes. And I successfully get her out from Titan.

I had to thrown her on top of the roof. Titan's force is too strong for me. If only I could made it out from this Titan attack.

"Adelheid,please tell my dad....that I did save your lives...and makes me proud to him..." I only asked her to accept my last wish to her so my dad would be proud with my bravery.

Adelheid couldn't handle the trauma in her on watching me dying in her eyes. "Nadia, no!!!" she's about to save me but it was too late as I was being swallowed by the Titan.

I couldn't feel my right hand as my arm was mutilated by Titan's bite. My consciousness was slowly faded due to that. I only expected that Adelheid was shrieking in fear. She's really worried about me. My mind was totally faded to black as I was being unconscious and I'm not sure that my time is coming to me in the end.