CHAPTER 22: AWAY FROM PARADIS

NADIA'S POV

It was year 853, that means 2 years later. In the meantime, I officially turned 20. Audie turned 18 and Petra turned 16.

It's been a year since Petra joined the military and now she's in Garrison regiment. She mostly closer to Esther, Anka and Rico.

Me, Papa, Audie, The Northern Squad and Levi Squad would go further beyond the walls which is we would travel to Marley.

We have to go as a trip through the ferry and we need the incognito disguise to avoid from being detected by the Marley.

I would held on the rail of the ferry, enjoying the chilling breeze while waiting to reach the port.

"Wow, so this is the city of Marley? Really unexpected as I thought," I was amazed of the beauty of scenery.

"I thought the same, Nadia. I think this is our first time reaching this foreign land," Audie continued.

"Well, this might be your first time you guys arrived here but for me and Lana, this gives us back memories," said Luca

"So, let's begin our incognito mode," said Papa as we ready for this disguise survey.

As we arrived at the port of Marley, the city is quite different than in Paradis. Quite modern and look like Victorian era architecture style.

People from other nations also come to the port for their own purpose. Some of them came from the West, or even East, North or even South. There are various people gathered in the port.

"Everyone, welcome to the continent of Marley! Allow me to show you to Lady Azumabito and Lady Larsson's mansion," said Onyankopon.

"Onyankopon!" said Hange.

"I'm really glad that you guys made it so far. What do you think? This is Marley's biggest port city---," Onyankopon continued.

They were quite mesmerized to see the technology which is quite new to them as they saw the car for the first time.

"That horse...or is even a horse? Eh?" Connie pointed his finger to the car

"Cow! It's a cow! It has to be some kind of cow!" Sasha also react the same.

"It's a car. We heard about them before we came here, right?" Hange tried to corrected the sentence specifically.

"Exactly, Hange! This is really new to us," I crossed my hands as I praised on Hange's statement.

"Hey! car!" Hange tried to call the car but I managed to control her.

"Hange, slow down! We have to control our attitude in this foreign soil!" I tried to shush her as she was being so obsessive but that's getting out of hand.

Hange, Connie and Sasha managed to chase the car. I have no choice but to follow them.

"Hange, wait for me! You can't just follow that car from behind!" I chased them as I have no choice.

Papa, Audie and the Northern Squad would only with Levi and Onyankopon.

AUDIE'S POV

Man, I have no idea on reacting but my sis had no choice to chase them. I only stay close with Papa, Levi, Onyankopon and the Northern Squad.

"If you don't stop them, they'll start feeding carrots to that lump of iron," said Levi.

"You must be kidding--- They're buying carrots?!" said Onyankopon.

"You gotta be kidding me, Levi!" I exclaimed on his statement.