CHAPTER 23: THE WAR RAGES ON

COMMANDER JOAKIM'S POV

Year 854. A year since we arrived at Marley soil

Things are getting out of hand as Marley still raging war against the Middle Eastern army.

We still has a lot of things to talk about and Kiyomi and Sansa have received the invitation by the Tyburs, who was a well-known and notorious family in Marley.

My daughter would like to follow her but in a very incognito classy style. Kiyomi and Sansa agree as she wanted to.

Mikasa, Lana and Sasha would help her to get ready to follow them to the invitation. Nadia really prefer the blue velvet dress and also tied her hair into a royal hair bun.

"Papa, why do you think that Eren behaving so strange? All this time since the day we reclaimed Wall Maria, his personality changed a lot?" she asked me as Mikasa and Sasha do the make up on her face.

"Well, I don't have a clue. I realize about that the same. That's not Eren which we know so much. Seems really fishy to him," said Papa.

As my daughter asked that kind of question, I know Mikasa sometimes a little bit triggered when mentioned about Eren.

"Sorry, Mikasa if I asked that kind of question about Eren," Nadia apologize to Mikasa.

"No, it's alright. That's fine," said Mikasa.

"Nadia, are you sure that you're going to do this?" Lana asked her.

"Yeah, I'm so sure about that. I'll rather take the risk for my life if I face to those Marleyan scumbags," said my daughter as she clenched her fist on the vanity mirror.

"Also, I also has an incognito name for this disguise. It's Victoria Hendersson. That will be in temporary period," she continued as she really confident about it.

"Make sure get any informations about the Marley, ok?" I really want the best for my daughter so that we can beat the Marleyan easily.

"No problem, Papa. That's my job too and I'll also show no remorse to Marleyan cunts," she said as she gets up from the vanity chair.

"Well, I guess I need to go now. This undercover plan will be successful for us," she said.

"All the best, Nadia! We count on you," said Lana and Sasha, cheering for her.

"I keep my fingers crossed for you," I would smiled at her and she leaves the room as she's a little bit late for the invitation.

NADIA'S POV

Well, at least quite classy feminine style. That's also suits me. I have to rush to Kiyomi and Sansa for the invitation.

We also reached for the invitation in a perfect timing. By the time we have to check our invitation, Kiyomi just said that I'm also her guest which came from a well known Henderson family. They allowed us to enter.

This is my first time as I join their invitation for the upper class people.

I didn't hesitate to have a glass of wine to enjoy the invitation. I also acting like a classy rich woman. Man, how dumb am I on that day.

Suddenly, that one random well-known person came over to me and we have a little bit chitchat. Everything about the Henderson family and he has a little bit interest of history. I share the same as his. Then, he would leave after we have a simple chat.

Suddenly, I accidentally getting bumped by a young girl around 12 years old. She was rushing to clean the dishes.

"Oops, I'm really sorry, miss. I shouldn't bump on you. It's my fault," said the young girl.