CHAPTER 33: HUMANITY SAVIORS

⚠️ SPOILER ALERT ⚠️

NADIA'S POV

As the Rumbling march stopped, an army of Colossal Titans would finally falling to the ground. Falco's Jaw Titan's would finally landed to the evacuation zone.

The parents of some of us would waiting for their children, mostly to Gabi, Pieck, Annie and Falco. But, Reiner is still with me for our final straw against Eren.

We might be severely being fired with the arrows but I can't easily stand down on the ground. I get up although the arrows still stick on my bloody and the crystal wings almost breaking on my back.

Armin finally emerged from the ground with his gigantic Colossal Titan form. Suddenly, another explosion happened and might be another Titan transformation.

As we turned our head, we saw Eren in his Colossal Titan form. Big possibility that he might restart the Rumbling again. Their parents only give their hopes to their children for their last stand.

"Reiner, we need to stop that centipede thing!" I told him to stop that thing from being emerged.

My expectation could be that...if someone is near to that shiny centipede thing. Don't tell me that... they're would turned into Titan like me and Reiner?

I know that they also smell like what happened in Ragako village. Levi told them to get on Falco once again but only Ackermans and the Titan Shifters had to risk their lives for one final strike.

For Pieck, I know that she just can't leave her father. Only Jean, Connie, Gabi and the Northern Squad would stay with the parents.

Could this might be the end for us? I have no clue. I know they're waiting for us. They might have time but not too long.

Suddenly, I got the strange feelings where they would turned into Titans. Even the parents, Connie, Jean, Gabi and the Northern Squad.

I witnessed that in front of my eyes. "No way.... How is this even possible?" Tears rolling down from my cheeks as I witnessed my comrades turned into Titans.

The Titans were being uncontrollable and wild at the evacuation zone and even pushing down from the cliff.

"This fucker.... summoned an army..." said Reiner.

"Don't you dare...YOU NOT GOING PAST ME!!!" I almost near to that shiny centipede thing but the Titans blocking our way as they also about to attack us.

Eren and Armin is about to get in a huge fight. "Together, Reiner!" we both grab that shiny centipede thing "You guys... Petra....Audie...The Northern Squad... Aunt Floor...Aunt Sharon... Why?!"

Even Pieck and Annie also tried to help us. "Pieck...Annie...When will he pay for it....?"

Only I could see is Falco's Jaw Titan is almost near to Eren and Armin. Reiner, Pieck, Annie andI were pinned down by the Titans and even being devoured.

Is this the end for me? I won't be able to say goodbye to my family and my squad. If I die in the battlefield, I might be in the Valhalla with Papa.

Papa, wait for me... I'm sorry that I'm disappointing you... I'm sorry that I'm not be a perfect daughter for you...

I could only hope that the Ackermans could kill Eren to stop the atrocities and,to avenge Hange and Papa's death...

As they attacked Eren with the Thunderspear on his teeth, Mikasa would be able go through the hole and she can see Eren's head inside his Titan.

She would also cut the spine from his head and kiss him.

I almost being devoured by the Titans and I'm almost on dead end.