CHAPTER 27: MARCHING TO APOCALYPSE

COMMANDER JOAKIM'S POV

Chris and I continue to carry Levi and Tommy and Hannes would carry Pär.

"Come on, Levi. Don't you dare die on us. You keep promise to not die!" I said to him while both of us carried him.

As we came closer to the nearest forest, I lean Levi against the tree and check on his injuries. "Seems like you just blind your right eye. Hang in there, Levi. You're going to be safe,"

I get up to make sure the surrounding is safe and suddenly, I saw someone in green cloaks came far away.

It was Hange as she's the only who escaped. "Hange, thank goodness you're here! We need your help now!"

"At least I come right on time," said Hange.

"By the way, where are the others? Are they doing fine?" I asked her as she looks not so good.

"I'm the only one who escaped from being prison just want to know about Levi's condition and the other were captured by Floch and the Jaegerists. They were being traitors. The Jaegerists imprisoned them and being on Eren's side," Hange explained.

"What? I knew that he's going to do that shit!" I was surprised for listening to her explanation.

"Hmm, that's how I'm going to think about that. Well, where's Levi? Is he safe?" Hange wanted to know about Levi's recent condition.

I show her way to look after Levi and look after Levi leaning against the tree as he being unconscious. She was being worried about him and she was sympathized on what happened to Pär.

"Come on, we need to bring both of them immediately," said Hange. We agreed and brought them together to be treated.

NADIA'S POV

I have to fight against Eren and Reiner. I would use my crystalized weapons to attack them.

I helped Reiner to let Eren stand down but he keeps on resist. Reiner told Porco to get up and get closer to touch Porco.

After Mikasa and Armin attack the Cart Titan, I quickly stormed in front of Eren just hold him around my neck, choking him until he's unconscious.

I could only see Falco trying to eat Reiner's nape. I have to help Falco but I need to settle Eren first.

"Come on, Eren. Why don't you just drop dead for your unforgivable shit?!" I scolded him while choking him.

"Falco, please don't do this. I beg you, you're too young for this," I beg Falco to stop eating Reiner.

But, he wasn't about to eat Reiner as the owner of Jaw Titan came out to sacrifice his life. He ready for his life being taken by Falco.

Reiner warned him to never do that."Please, DON'T DO IT, PORCO!!!"

Falco instantly attack the Jaw Titan's owner and ate him alive.

As Reiner was about to punch Eren, I dodge to the side. Eren hardening his crystal to avoid Reiner from pulling off his punch from him.

Eren managed to escape from his Titan form as he keeps on running to his stepbrother.

"Oh no, DON'T YOU DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM US, EREN!!!" I screamed to Eren as he keeps on running.

Reiner would manage to pull out his fist from the crystal. He and me would reach on Eren to won't let him escape.

Reiner would being attacked by Jean and Connie with Thunderspear. "Thanks, Jean and Connie," I thank them.

But as he was about reach his stepbrother, he was unfortunately shot straight to his head by Gabi but this time she use the Anti-Titan rifle to decapitate his head. His stepbrother could only holding on Eren's head.