Chapter 15

Salty water

Two months had now passed ever since you became the Monsters' new ally, and, well, Gaster's friend.

Oreo had grown and even though he was still a kitty, he definitely looked bigger. And more hungry.

Gaster seemed still alright: over these months, some glitches appeared there and then, such as on his arms and his neck, but he still seemed fine. He didn't seem worried about it.

As for the skelebros, you kept helping Sans, and there were even some new developments, for the good: once you told him that you managed to bring something with you from the material world (the blue flower) he kept finding more and more data on how the void worked. Regarding Papyrus, you kept training him, and he certainly got better, to the point that one time he almost beat you.

And now, at present time, you agreed with Papyrus to train him not with weapons, but with the stoves: it was finally time to teach him how to cook.

Tricking him into going at your house to learn how to cook was actually difficult: you didn't want him to understand that you wanted to teach him because his cooking was...definitely not the best. So you had to come up with an excuse, saying that you would have enjoyed his company while cooking, and you would have shown him how to cook there and then.

It was now more or less 6:00 pm, and Papyrus still hadn't come. Did something happen? You were waiting for him on the couch, repeatedly tapping your foot on the ground in anxiousness.

To distract yourself, you just decided to prepare everything once again, but when you reached the kitchen, you finally heard the sound you were waiting for: your door bell.

You dashed to the door and prepared to open the door with a big smile on your face.

"Hello, Papyrus! I was waiting fo- WHAT THE FUCK?!" you exclaimed in the end, trying not to cough out of surprise. Or, actually, out of shock.

The one at the door was in fact Papyrus. But he wasn't alone.

Behind him, there was the same girl that hated you, and that tried to kill you when you first met her. Undyne.

"HELLO Y/N! I THOUGHT WE COULD ENJOY UNDYNE'S COMPANY HERE! SHE'S THE ONE THAT TAUGHT ME HOW TO COOK, SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PROPER TO INVITE HER FOR SOME FUN TOO!"

...what in the actual heck?

If Undyne was the one that taught him how to "cook"...did that mean she was his teacher before you?! And to think that you even thought months before about inviting his teacher too, not even knowing that it was her in the first place.

And in fact, she kept glaring at you the whole time while Papyrus was talking with you at the door. In the meantime, Papyrus seemed unaware of everything.

You let them enter, but obviously kept an eye on the fish girl. And as she stepped inside, you inevitably glared at each other menacingly, probably both thinking that you wouldn't have had any troubles killing each other.

Papyrus went to caress Oreo, who didn't know how to take his excitement and looked confused at first. Well, at least someone was happy to be there.

"OH, THAT REMINDS ME, Y/N, CAN I USE YOUR BATHROOM?"

Oh no, oh no Papyrus. You seriously don't intend to leave me alone with her, do you? you thought, but you were sure it was also Undyne's thought as well.