chapter 10 recovery

An hour later, Fubuki opens her eyes and sits up. "Where's Caleb!?"

"He's in Eyelashes room." Fubuki tries to get up but falls back to the bed. "DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP ME!" Lily helps her up to her feet. Lily helps her to the other room. Her eyes widen when she sees him laying on Eyelashes bed beaten and bloody. "Oh my god, C-Caleb?" Fubuki said, worried. Lily helps her over to his bed. Fubuki slowly grabs his hand and holds it.

Her hand starts glowing, and his wounds start healing. Blood starts flowing out her nose. "I'm gonna heal you if it's the last thing I do."

Meanwhile, inside Caleb's head

Spider-blizzard shoots spider webs, making the kid get stuck to the wall "Man I really love her spider abilities. I wish I could have them." Caleb said as he was reading Omegaknight14 Spiderman and spiderblizzard book.

Meanwhile, back outside his head. Caleb's chest starts glowing reddish. Fubuki sees the weird glow and lifts up his shirt her eyes widen when she sees a spider symbol glowing on his chest.

"What is that?" Lily asks. "I don't know, but stay back. I don't want you near whatever it is."

Caleb's eyes open he looks at her and sees her looking at his chest. "Fubuki?" She looks up at his face and sees his pupil glowing reddish. "C-Caleb, are you okay? Did I do something to you?" She asks, worried. "No, why?"

She pulls his shirt up so he can see his chest. His eyes widen when he sees the spider symbol glowing on his chest. "Oh my god, it happened."

"What happened?" Fubuki asks."You really wanna know?" Caleb asks her. "Yes."

"Make everyone leave, then I'll tell you." He said "okay" she turns around to look at Lily and Eyelashes. "Can you both step outside for a bit?"

"Yes, we can." They both walk out, shutting the door behind them. "Okay, they left."

"So you know how I'm from the real world." He said, "Yeah, I do." She said "well when I was in the real word I read one punch man books and this one was about you and Spiderman being together you had gained spider abilities and I was dreaming about you in the book and I wished I had them. Looks like my wish came true."

"Oh my god, does this mean you can swing off skyscrapers?" Fubuki asks "yes buy I also can do this." He shoots web, and it covers her mouth. "Mph," She mumbled.

"Here, let me get it off." He shoots the web at her mouth, but he shoots too much, and it traps her on the wall.  "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She tries to free herself, but it's no use the webs are too strong. "Here, let me help you." He gets up and walks over to her. He rips the webs off her body and mouth. "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know how to control it yet."

"It's okay, and I understand." He smiles as he puts an arm around her waist he then forcefully jumps through the roof. "WHAT THE HELL CALEB! Who's gonna pay for that?" She asks he leans in and kisses her. It makes her stop talking. "Don't ask any stupid questions, please. I don't want you to ruin the moment." He stops flying he holds on more tighter and starts shooting web swinging from building to build while holding her. "Wow, this feels amazing."

"I know, right." Caleb keeps swinging from building to building. "Caleb, can we go to the association?" She asks "yeah why what's wrong?" He asks her "Nothings wrong."

"Then what is it?" He asks. "You know how I am a hero." He looks down at her. "Yeah, I do. Why?" He asks "Well I want you to be a hero." She said. "Okay, fine, I'll become a hero."

Timeskip, he starts the exam first step fitness test. Caleb walks over and lifts up the heaviest weight. Sneck writes down A+. "Okay, now do side to side jumps for 30 seconds." He does as he was told and dashes side to side at almost blinding speeds. Snecks eyes widen in pure shock. He writes down A+. "Okay, now do 1500 meter run." All kinds of people line up sneck shoots in the air they all take off, and Caleb runs around everyone at fast speeds. He writes down A+ again. Fubuki smiles at this. 'He's showing off his powers. "Now the next test is whack a mole." Caleb walks over to the machine, and it starts he starts hitting everyone of the moles at fast speeds. He got an a plus again. "Now, for the next test is the punching machine." Caleb punches it, and it gets sent flying back destroyed. Snecks starts sweating "O-Okay next up is jumping." Instead of Caleb jumping, he floats up in the air. "Okay, you passed with an A+. Now it's time for the written part." He pulls out the papers. Caleb flies down and grabs the papers and ink pen. Both Caleb and Fubuki go to the lobby. "You got this, babe." She assured him.