chapter 32 it was only a dream

Fubuki opened her eyes and tried to sit up, but couldn't she looked down and saw chains have her held down.

"Well, it looks like someone is finally awake." Evil Saitama said. Fubuki immediately looks up and sees him. "No No No No you died. This is impossible."

"No, I just knocked you out after you broke one of my ribs." Her eyes widen in horror. "If you're wondering, you've been out for a couple of hours."

"You better not have hurt, my man." Fubuki said. "If I could, I would have you trapped me here with you."

'Well, at least I know I keep you and my sister safe.' She says in her head.

"Now then, summon your portal thingy so I can get back to killing innocent lives."

"NO, I WILL NOT SUMMON A PORTAL FOR YOU, NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS!"

Evil Saitama picks her up by her neck. "Do it, or else I'll start breaking your fingers one by one." He said with a death stare.

"I could care less what you do to me. You're never getting out of here, not by me."

"Okay, be that way." He grabs her hand and breaks her pinky. "GAHHHHHH!" She screams out in pain.

"Now summon the portal." He said, grabbing another finger. "N-Never." He breaks her ring finger, and she screams again. She starts to cry out in pain. "I'll just keep doing this until you forfeit."

"Hahahahaha, like I would ever surrender to someone like you."

He starts breaking all her fingers on her left hand he then moves to the right one. "I MEAN IT ILL BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU SUMMON A PORTAL!"

"Go fuck yourself." He keeps breaking more bones.

Meanwhile, back in one punch, man. "It's been hours, and there's no sign of hee anywhere." Caleb said, panicking. "Hey, calm down. Well, find her it just takes time. I'm sure she's fine." Saitama said.

Caleb immediately fell to his knees, yelling. "Ahhhhhhh!"

"Caleb, what's wrong? Did something hurt you?" Tatsumaki asked. "No, but I can feel the pain she's going through right now."

"Wait, how do you know that?" Tatsumaki asked. "My minds linked with hers."

"How when did this happen?" She asked. "It happened when she brought myself back to life using her powers it changed my blood."

"What's happening to her?" Tatsumaki asked. "S-Shes being tortured my Evil Saitama."

"OH my God, we got to stop him." She demanded. "Yeah, about that, she teleported both of them to a different dimension."

"Wait, can't blast teleport?" Saitama asked. "Yes, he can, but how could we get ahold of him he's busy all the time?" Caleb asked. "Oh, I know. Let's go to the association and see if they can get ahold of him." Tatsumaki said.

"WHAT NO NO NO! If Blast comes here and teleports us to him, that would put us in danger." Caleb said. "Well, I'm not gonna sit here and let my sister get tortured to death."

"Don't you dare go to the association listen. I don't want her getting hurt either, but I don't want to get hurt or put anyone else in danger just because she's getting hurt. Besides, if she can teleport, she can teleport out of there anytime she gets ready." Caleb said

"I don't care. I need to save my sister." She heads back to the association. "Ugh, you stupid spoiled brat." Caleb complained.

"What do you need me to do?" Saitama asked. "Go after her and stop her before she gets killed." Saitama runs off towards the association.