Talk about it (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: I forgot🙁
Where are y'all rn😭😭 my teacher said motherfucker today isn't that crazy

Quackity was at his Desk,playing a video game.
It was around 10 PM,and pretty dark.
It was nice,pretty normal evening.
"Quackityyy!"
Quackity looked behind him confused,it was obviously Karl.
He walked into his room and over to him.
Karl:"hey"
Quackity sniffed as he put his headphones behind his neck.
Quackity:"you smell like honey"
Karl:"I just ate honey."
He said sitting down on his lap.

Karl smiled and kissed him.
Quackity:"hm...you taste very sweet"
Karl:"mhm...heyyy"
He said in a curious voice while smiling innocently,Quackity knew he wanted something.
Quackity:"oh god,what do you want"
Quackity laughed.
Karl:"can I use your computer? Mines down.."
Quackity scratched the back of his neck as he "uuuuhhhhh"ed.
Quackity:"I'm playing cod right now...could you wait a few minutes?"
Karl tilted his head as he slowly rubbed his hand over his crotch.

Quackity breathed hitched as he shifted in his seat.
Karl:"please? It'll just be a minute..~"
Quackity:"u-uh oka-"
Karl:"thanks babe!"
Karl kissed his cheek and turned to his computer.
Quackity sighed,the problem wasn't that Karl flirted with him to get what he wanted,they were in a relationship,if Quackity had a problem with Karl using his computer for a while,he would've just told him.
It was the fact that Karl would start stuff he couldn't,or wouldn't finish.

Karl and Quackity had been dating for a few weeks now,they made out,they kissed,they went on dates and whatnot,but they didn't really do anything regarding...sexual intimacy.
Quackity knew Karl didn't like talking about his sex life,because he noticed how uncomfortable he'd get when explaining that he doesn't have sex that often and why.
I mean,it's awkward,explaining to random people why you don't like getting laid as a 24 year old.
But Karl made jokes,and comments,and he was quite touchy at times,but Quackity was scared to ask how far he was willing to really go.

what if it crosses a line? What if I make him uncomfortable? I just wanna know what he's comfortable with?
Quackity looked down at the now growing tent in his pants.
Quackity:"could you stop doing that..?"
Quackity mentally pace palmed himself for the way he decided to say it,he didn't know how that came out when he was thinking about "hey could we talk about something you might not wanna talk about?".
Karl looked back at him worried.
Karl:"does it make you uncomfortable? Quackity why wouldn't you tell me? You know I'm not good with social cues?!-"
Quackity:"no no no no no! That's not what I meant! I'm sorry.."

Karl sighed in relief.
Karl:"Jesus...what do you mean?"
Quackity:"uhhh...so.."
Karl took a hand full of skittles from Quackitys desk as he turned back to Quackity,focusing on what he had to say.
Quackity:"do you wanna have sex?"
Karl chewed.
Karl:"with who?"
Quackity scoffed in annoyance,not really at Karl,but because he was embarrassed that he had to explain the question.
Quackity:"with ME,Karl!? Your boyfriend?!"
Karl:"oh righhttt! My bad Quackity..."

Quackity tsk'd.
Karl thought for a few seconds.
He fidgeted with his hands,did I make him uncomfortable???
Quackitys mind raced,we had to have this conversation some time,right??
Karl:"yeah"
He said shrugging.
Quackity raised his arms surprised like "this is great?".
Quackity:"wha- well- are you sure?"
Karl:"I'm like..70% sure"

Quackity:"oh...well what makes you unsure?"
Karl:"well...I think about you a lot,like..
sexually,you know?..."
Karl said slowly,trying to form his words as he talked,you could tell he didn't really know how to say whatever it was he was saying.
Quackity:"uh huh..."
no.
Karl:"and,I think about having sex with you a lot! Even before we were together,I was like "dude I bet he's packing" haha..!?"
Karl said fast,a new approach to being less awkward,it did not work.

Quackity:"Karl..."
He took his hands.
Quackity:"you can talk to me about this..."
He said softly,playing the "I know what I'm doing" card I guess.
Karl sighed.
Karl:"I'm sexually attracted to you.."
He died inside while saying that,but tried to pull himself together.
Karl:"I don't usually feel the desire to sleep with people,because it's gross and weird"
Quackity looked confused.

Karl:"it's not..I'm sorry..I just..get uncomfortable when thinking about it,because it's not usually something I like to see myself doing...I mean,can you imagine me having sex with a girl?"
Quackity cringed at the thought,Karl unwrapping a condom and fucking his wife or something...if he wasn't sex repulsed and straight he'd probably enjoy getting called "daddy"...or have a mommy kink...he'd probably be in some Dom relationship where his girlfriend would tease him and...okay,
maybe he was reading into this a bit to much.
Quackity chuckled.
Quackity:"hah,yeah.."

Karl:"right,anyways...what I'm trying to say is,
I want to have sex with you,only you...anyone else I'm not interested in"
Quackity felt butterflies,this was the best compliment ever and a HUGE ego boost?!
This was his proudest achievement ever.
Quackity:"sooo your saying...I'm basically the only person your sexually attracted to in the world wich makes me really special.."
Quackity didn't seem like he was asking,it seemed like he was just telling himself.
Karl laughed.

Karl:"actually,I take that back...Ive been sexually attracted to corpse,Hasan could pick me up and throw me on the floor ANY day..
I've thought about George a few times,wich us weird because I could definitely kick his ass and I'm usually attracted to people who could probably kick my ass-"
Quackity:"alright...I get it..."
Quackity frowned.
Karl laughed at him.
Karl:"I'm sorryyyy...your the only person I'll probably have sex with ever in my 24th year...
Or in my 20s in general..."

Quackity:"hey,when's the last time you've had sex anyways?"
Karl stayed silent as he looked at him.
Karl:"like...a few years-"
Quackity loudly gasped.
He quickly covered his mouth trying not to laugh as he looked at Karl who was offended.
Quackity:"im sorry."
He muffled.
Karl:"I hate you! Quackity I don't mind,that's the point!"
He whined.
Quackity:"y-yeah I know! It's just...kinda interesting..."

Karl rolled his eyes.
Karl:"what about you,when's the last time you had sex."
Quackity put his hands down.
He silently thought out loud as he squinted.
Quackity:"like,two months ago I think.."
Karl:"WHAT?"
Quackity flinched at Karl's loud bewilderment.
Karl:"what?"
Karl:"you had sex before we got together?!"
Quackity:"I mean...yeah? Karl,I was drunk and I was thinking about you all the time"
Karl frowned.

Karl:"ugh...I'm such a loser,I should've taken that handjob from George when he offered-"
Quackity:"Wait,what-"
Karl:"this is so unfair! You had sex while I was at home,watching sixteen candles with Molly Ringwald and eating ice cream!"
Quackity:"alright,well you should've called me because i would've enjoyed that evening way more"
Karl groaned and fell on his chest.
Karl:"what was the girls name? I bet you don't even remember.."
Quackity:"her name was lana"

Quackity put his hands on his cheeks and made him look at him.
Quackity:"but that didn't matter,because i called her Karl,the whole night.."
Karl's eyes widened.
Karl:"you did?!"
Quackity:"yeah,true story man...while I was..
You know..she asked me to choke her,and I said 'Karl,don't you hate choking?"
Karl gasped.
Karl:"are you serious?!"
Quackity:"yeah!"

Karl:"what did she say?"
Quackity:"I don't remember..I think she just moaned,I don't think she cared for anything I had to say,both of us were just bored I guess"
Karl:"wow...I'm so glad the thought of putting my dick into some tight hole-shaped organ is not appealing to me"
Quackity:"hm...that's kinda hot-"
Karl giggled as he punched his shoulder.
Karl:"I hate you.."
Quackity looked at him and gave him a kiss.
Quackity:"atleast you wanna have sex with me.."