Left in the middle of nowhere (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song: I AINT READING ALLTHAT🔥🔥🔥
Another long smut chapter? What is this,
An era of mental relaxation and somewhat wellbeing for wattpad karlity fanfiction author p0TiZN0?! Maybe their just horny again.

Quackity was walking through the woods,his thick boots kicking the dry dirt through the ground.
Quackity:"day...ugh..one! In the woods,still just...trees..and leaves n stuff.."
Quackity sighed,reminding himself that he had to put somewhat effort into this.
He continued to walk through the forest.

Quackity:"...I gather that authenticity is very important when making a report,so I'll say,the forest is not as special as hippies say they are.
The sights are beautiful,you'll even stumble upon a river if your lucky,but other than that,
I wouldn't recommend going there if you find comfort in chaos,and destruction..."
Quackity looked at the time on his wrist watch.
Quackity:"5PM,Wednesday the 4th,Quackity."
He said before he pressed the "stop recording" button on his voice recorder.
He sighed annoyed,how annoying,stupid forest..
He took a deep breath before he continued walking.

His been walking for hours,he didn't know what he did to deserve the short end of the stick.
Quackity was in college,it was his fourth semester,he was pretty smart so his college was pretty fancy.
He was majoring in literacy,and in his literacy class his weird teacher decided to make a special class project.
Half the class would go on a sunny week trip to Italy,and the other half was allowed to chose where to go.

Center Ohio,sequina national forest,
Arizona downtown and the city of beloved Florida.
Quackity was stupid enough to be the first and only person to chose the forest,since it was probably seen as the hardest place to broadcast.
He needed something hard,he needed people to know that he was the real competition they had to look out for,but reporting about trees and leaves every single day was harder than he thought.

You could definitely say that he regretted his decision,he should've just chose Florida,
Something happens there every day it was fool proof?!
But,him being the courageous person he..
Was trying to be,he picked the hardest option.
The forest,wow,how was he even supposed to survive here for a week? He had a bag of bread,
Candy,chia seeds and a six pack of water in his hiking bag,he was definitely dying here.

Since the school didn't wanna catch a case,the students were given a device to call for someone to pick them up,and it looked like Quackity had to either die of starvation,or admit that he made a bad choice.
And only one of those were acceptable to him.
He kept on walking through the woods until eventually...an illusion?
A ranger cabin,far away on a hill.
Quackity sighed and calmly made his way over there.
Hoping there was a map,or just anything he could use to find some civilization around here.

He got there after about 25 long minutes,he had to sit on the steps for a while before he even knocked.
Some dude opened it.
" 'Yellow?"
Some hillbilly said in a country accent.
Quackity:"hey uh...sorry to bother you but do you happen to have a spare map?....or a phone?"
"Why yes I got both"
His voice was pretty funny,but Quackity wouldn't dare to laugh.

Quackity:"nice,could you tell me where the nearest town is?...or maybe a motel?"
"One sec"
The guy with the thick accent said before disappearing into the cabin.
Quackity waited a few second before the guy opened the door again with a map and pen.
"Alrighty so here are we,and here is the next town"
He circled both places in red,this was actually really helpful,and it seemed like the town was only a few miles away.

Quackity:"wow this is- thank you so much!"
Quackity took the map,the man tipped his hat and left back Into the cabin,finally,a win.
Quackity smiled and immediately started walking the way.
Quackity:"5:50PM,Wednesday the fourth,
Quackity,as you can tell by the change in my voice,I found a rangers cabin and the ranger gave me a map and the way to the nearest town! Looks like I won't be stranded in the woods for long..take that mister sikowitz"
Quackity stopped recording and continued to hop along the way with an adventurous smile on his face.