Connection (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Song:
Fluff💠 first part,Smut♻️ second part
What is better than waking up really early at night and writing smut until u have to get ready to go to school in the morning.
U Guys better enjoy this LOVE❤️❤️❤️

Quackity was outside in a parking lot,leaning on a rectangular concrete stump.
He was looking out,watching pedestrians walk down the street at the bottom.
A cigarette marinating in his hand,waiting to be lit for the past 7 minutes.
Quackity exhaled the somewhat cold air before he got out his clear yellow lighter.
He put the cigarette in his mouth and blocked the wind with a cupping pose,while his other hand flicked the spark wheel.
He flicked It a few time but only sparks came out,and they only got less and less.

Quackity scoffed annoyed as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and aggressively through the lighter on the concrete behind him,hearing it explode.
He flinched and sighed,forgetting that that's what you get for buying a lighter worth 50 cents at a corner store.
"Your not supposed to litter,it's bad for the environment"
Quackity turned around to see Karl picking up
The shattered pieces.
Quackity had a worried expression before facing outside again.

Karl joined him,he sat down on the concrete cube.
There was silence,nothing but Karl's converse kicking the concrete over and over.
Quackity looked away.
Karl:"soooo....Are we still up for the movie marathon tonight? W-we couldn't finish it last night cause you ran off and I...I was having fun.."
Quackity tried to put on a "I don't care" face while mentally,he was crying.
Karl lightly kicked Quackity side with his shoe making him look at him.

Karl smiled.
Quackity:"...I'd rather give you space-"
Karl:"who said I need space?"
Quackity looked away again.
Quackity:"you looked at me like I just told you your grandma died-"
Karl:"I was surprised! Quackity I didn't even say anything?!"
Quackity:"you said 'oh'-"
Karl:"oh? Seriously? Yeah I fucking said 'oh' right before I was begging you not to leave-"
Quackity:"did you like it or not?!"
Quackity looked at him.

Karl:"I...I didn't have a problem with it..."
Quackity looked confused before looking away and scoffing annoyed.
Quackity:"fuck you Karl,it was a yes or no question-"
Karl:"are you seriously doing this right now? Your the one who's not telling me shit? You kissed me last night,out of nowhere! What the fuck was I supposed to do?? I didn't know if it was a joke o-or if it was serious-"
Quackity:"Karl i fucking ran off?! You can't tell me your too stupid to realize it wasn't a joke!"
Karl looked at him.

Quackity didn't want to see the expression on his face.
Karl looked down.
It was silent,nothing but the wind.
Quackity sighed and looked at him.
Quackity:"..I'm sorry....your not stupid.."
Karl looked back at him.
Karl:"your lucky I love you,you know..."
Quackity tried to smile.
Karl got down from the concrete.
Karl:"are you gonna be a pussy and continue to mope or are we going back to my place to finish breaking bad"
Quackity rolled his eyes and followed Karl.

They went to his car and started driving back to his place.
The tension got less and less awkward over time,wich was good.
Quackity was really glad Karl had so much love in him,god bless him and his forgiveness.
He was scared Karl was gonna be all weirded out because he literally kissed him but then he remembered,it was Karl.
He kisses other dudes on the lips all the time,
And when someone was texting you good morning and good night every single day,it was hard to convince yourself that they didn't love you.

They eventually got back to Karl's place and took off their shoes.
Quackity:"..is that grilled cheese with tomato soup?"
He said looking at the kitchen counter.
Karl:"yeah uh,I eat it when I'm sad"
Quackity:"why were you?- oh..right"
Karl laughed and took him upstairs.
Karl:"yeah,did you forget that you left at 10 PM without letting me know where you were going and not answering my texts-"
Quackity:"yeah yeah yeah"
Quackity rolled his eyes as Karl laughed.

They went into his room and Quackity laid down.
It was dark,only purple LEDs and the Tv screen still on Netflix saying "are you still watching?" lit up.
Karl took off his shirt and threw it on the ground.
I guess everything was back to normal.
Quackity pretended to be occupied with the stale popcorn as Karl put on a white shirt on shorts.

Quackity:"is it cool if I Take off my pants?"
Karl:"yeah,you can just throw them somewhere"
Things being like before felt amazing.
Quackity nodded and took off his jeans before tossing them on the floor.
Karl:"it kinda looks like we're about to have sex"
Quackity looked at him as he got in bed,that white shirt really suit him.
He really couldn't stop himself from being attracted to Karl,he was so nice,his hands for soft and his house smelled like pomegranate.

His face was so beautiful,his hair so fluffy,his eyes were so nice Quackity could stare at them for hours.
He could name 1000000 more reason on why he loved him,but Karl didn't seem to feel the same,so he tried to just forget it.
Karl smiled and handed him a cold can of coke.
Karl:"I got you coke"
It was gonna be hard.
Quackity took it and looked away.
Quackity:"thanks...is it too soon to make jokes about the kiss?"

Karl shook his head and re started the episode.
Quackity:"okay then I'll just say,sometimes it's really hard not to want to kiss you man"
He laughed to empathize the "joke".
Karl joined in.
Karl:"same here"
What were these mixed signals??? Why can't he just be straight??? I mean be straight with him,as in straight forward?? FUCK.
Quackity sighed before opening the can of coke.

Karl continued to silently admire him.
God he looked hot with that sweater on.
Karl couldn't get the thoughts out of his head,
Quackity kissed him yesterday,he said he liked me??
Karl wasn't great with social cues,so did he mean like-like or like as a friend??
I mean he literally kissed me,his lips were very soft and tasted like peaches.
It's too late now,I can't tell him I like him now?? Why didn't I say it earlier..
Quackity looked at him,making Karl quickly look away.

Except he didn't know where too,so he just looked at the wall.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"you okay?"
Karl looked back at him.
Karl:"yeah..."
Quackity frowned a bit,worried that somehow he was the reason for Karl's discomfort.
Maybe things weren't normal after all.
Quackity:"you want space?-"
Karl:"why do you keep saying that? No I don't want space Quackity I want-..."
Quackity looked confused.

Karl scratched his head and looked down.
Karl:"I want you..."
Quackity looked even more confused.
A thousand question marks popped into his head.
Quackity:"wha- me?"
Karl:"I wasn't sure when the right time to tell you was-"
Quackity:"Karl i literally asked you earlier...
Maybe then?-"
Karl:"I know!...I'm sorry,I'm terrible at time but the point is...I really enjoyed that kiss"
Quackity got red as Karl looked at him and held his hand.

Karl:"I didn't know how to tell you because I thought you might've been joking and I-"
Quackity:"wow.."
Karl looked at him,examining his face.
Karl:"I wish you would've stayed last night..so I could've kissed you back.."
Quackity looked at him,fuck it,this was so much better than normal.
Quackity slowly came closer,it didn't talk a lot for their lips to touch,they were already close.
The kiss felt nice,it felt heavenly.
Karl slid his hand up to his chest before they slightly pulled away.