Its been a while (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song:
It's Trans Karl AU time⏰⏰⏰⏰

Quackity sighed as he stepped out of his apartment.
The first time in 3 days.
He's just moved to New York for college,and he purchased a one bedroom studio apartment.
It was pretty nice,high celling,kitchen island,
Nice bathroom,pretty nice for a college student.
In fact,he loved it so much he hasn't left his bed in days,but he had to go to his classes again so he decided to take a shower,get dressed and leave his lair.

He put on a jacket,a beanie over his low effort messy hair and some Jeans.
His eyes were red from the weed he's definitely not been smoking for the past...few years?
Quackity managed and excepted his privilege of being able to walk outside of the house looking like a complete mess and not get judged,before he made his way to the coffee place next to his apartment.
He listened to music as he walked the short walk to the coffee shop,'Leslie's' orrr..'coffee cop' or whatever that place was called.

When he walked in there was a ring,reminding him that he was a hipster.
Quackity sighed and walked over to the counter,the barista seemed occupied with talking to his hipster friends or something,
Quackity only saw him from the back.
He sighed and rung the counter bell,I don't have all day?
The baristas freinds scattered and the barista was free to do whatever the entitled customer wanted.
As soon as he got to the other end of the counter,Quackity looked at him.

He felt his heart drop as his eyes widened.
It's her? I mean,it's him?
What do I do now?? Do I pretend like I don't know you? Is it even you or is this some sort of uncanny coincidence?
?:"Quackity?..."
I guess it wasn't.
Quackity shook his head.
Quackity:"h-hey stranger..!"
The boy tilted his head and nervously smiled.
His hair was nice,the haircut suit him.
It was pretty annoying when he'd use to have to get the hair out of her- his face because of the wind..

Quackity:"long time no see...um..?-"
Karl:"Karl."
Quackity:"Karl! Right...you look beautiful- I mean handsome..I mean...you look very nice"
Quackity stuttered,trying to be nice and considerate at the same time.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"yeah I mean,I guess it's a downgrade from kaitlyn...for you atleast-"
Quackity:"no no no no! I-i don't Even Like...Like girls anymore so,not a downgrade for me! I think your super...attractive.."

Karl scoffed at Quackitys pathetic but Kind attempt at being flattering.
That was the first time Quackity actually admitted he wasn't into girls in real life,
huh,weird.
Quackity scratched his head awkwardly,he was pretty red.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"well,what can I get you?"
Quackity:"one vanilla bean latte please.."
He said under his breath,what a "girlish" drink.
Karl laughed.

Karl:"one vanilla bean latte coming right up!-"
Quackity:"wait!"
Quackity stopped him before he could make it,
Karl looked at him,those beautiful doe eyes stayed the same.
Quackity:"..could we like...catch up?"
Karl:"um..we could go into the break room..if you want..?"
Quackity nodded.
Karl smiled and continued to leave to make his drink.

Quackity went to the waiting era,he was honestly a bit scared Karl would leave him again.
He made sure to keep his eyes on him,him in that ridiculously flattering apron tied around his waist.
There was still that special way he moved in,like an angel.
Karl finished his drink in no time before he smiled and told Quackity to follow him.
Quackity followed him to the break room,a small room in the back with a couch and some records.

One singular light bulb hanging from the ceiling,Karl sat down with Quackity.
Quackity smiled at him.
Quackity:"so what have you been up to? It's been a few years,nice to know that you made it out of town.."
Karl chuckled.
Karl:"yeah you know...came here,got some surgeries and started my new life as..Karl"
Quackity:"surgeries?! Is everything ok?!"
Karl looked at him confused,but Quackity looked worried.

Karl:"uh...transition surgeries?-"
Quackity:"oh right! My bad.."
Karl laughed at his stupidity.
Quackity:"so how's life been treating you? It was pretty boring in Woodstock without you"
Karl:"I can imagine! I mean I was obviously the one holding the group together,you guys probably broke up a second after I left.."
He said acting all arrogant.
Quackity:"actually..we didn't? We stuck together,we're all going to the same college and George might be moving in with me this month"

Karl:"what? No way?!"
Quackity:"yes way!"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"we all miss you till this day man...
You should join us for lunch tomorrow! We're meeting on campus,I'm sure they'll let you in"
Karl:"I dunno.."
Quackity:"please!! You HAVE to come! Sapnaps gonna cry when he sees who've you've become!"
Karl scratched the back of his head puzzled as he thought.
Karl:"I..."

Quackity:"will come,your coming,no discussion!"
Karl rolled his eyes.
Karl:"fine...I missed you guys too.."
Quackity:"I'm so excited!"
Karl looked at Quackity worried.
Karl:"um...so..everyone knows about my transition?..."
Quackity swallowed a bit of his drink.
Quackity:"uh,well not exactly,I mean I didn't know until I saw you just now,and I heard you transitioned about a year ago from corpse"
Karl:"corpse that little shit...he's the only one I somewhat kept in contact with.."

Quackity frowned,a bit upset.
Quackity:"why?..."
Karl:"I didn't know him that well,and as far as I knew he was the only one who didn't like me in highschool so....I figured he was gay"
Quackity:"what's up with everyone being gay?"
Karl:"didn't you just tell me you were gay?.."
Quackity:"oh yeah I am,everyone in the group is"
Karl:"really?!"
Quackity:"yeah! Your the only one who didn't turn out gay..."
Quackity smiled as He took another sip of his drink,but there was silence.

Quackity looked back at Karl who looked at him.
Quackity:"Jesus Christ.ofcourse you are"
He laughed.
Karl:"everyone is gay!"
Quackity:"wow,who would've guessed that 5 Friends who would all occasionally talk about
Their male celebrity crushes would turn out gay?"
Karl:"not me.."
Karl shrugged as they laughed.
Quackity turned to him and smiled,Karl was truly beautiful.

I mean he was beautiful as kaitlyn too,but that now just seemed like a phase that passed,the once pretty girl in the All Male Friend group everyone had a crush on,was now a dude working at a coffee place in New York,Still beautiful.
Quackity tried to stop thinking about how Karl used to look like out of respect,but it was a little hard,he just looked so different.
All these years,without his knowledge,Karl was a man.
Well regardless of past mistakes,Karl was now and has always been this.

Quackity was proud of him,his beautiful Karl.
Quackity:"so...you got a boyfriend?"
Karl chuckled.
Karl:"ugh,no...dating is just...complicated"
Quackity nodded.
Shit,I could be your boyfriend?
I mean what?
Karl:"you? I'm sure your real happy you finally have enough space to jerk off in peace"
Quackity laughed.

Quackity:"you know,I used to get soooooo many bitches,and I'd always worry that my parents were home,what the hell happened?? Where'd all my game go?!"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"must've left it with 17 year old Quackity"
Quackity:"yeah apparently...4 years later and I have no girlfriend.."
Karl:"weird....wait?-"
Quackity:"I meant boyfriend.."
Karl nodded.
Karl:"well where do you live anyway?"

Quackity:"I live Right down the street! I don't know how I haven't seen you yet,you should come over!"
Karl:"I dunno.."
Quackity:"please! Come over,we can hang out! Catch up some more!"
Quackity always had that needy voice when he wanted something,and Karl just couldn't resist.
He looked at him and sighed.

Karl:"fine.."
Quackity:"YES!"
Quackity grabbed his hand and dragged him out.
Karl:"w-wait- I have to clock out?!"
Quackity:"fuck that?"
Karl quickly managed to take off his apron and throw it over the chair before Quackity successfully took him outside.
He happily took Karl back to his apartment.