Boner..in the middle of movie night?! (Karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️ but wholesome
Song:
I'm on a roll,three long ass smut chapters in a row let's fucking go,also I love you guys☺️

Karl was on the couch,patiently waiting for his boyfriend to get snacks from upstairs.
Karl:"HURRY UPPP!"
"IM TRYING"
Karl scoffed as he rearranged the empty bowls on the coffee table.
You can tell that they were having a movie night.
Karl and Quackity were dating,and spent as much time with each other as possible,
knowing that Karl had to leave for a mrbeast video at the end of the month for a little while.

It was really nice,the two made it "official" two weeks ago and they were really comfortable being affectionate and loving with each other without anyone bothering them.
Karl kicked his feet around and turned on the Tv.
Karl:"hey did you pay the monthly Hulu subscription?"
He talked to himself,forgetting Quackity was upstairs and couldn't hear him.
Karl heard stumbling and rustling.
"AHH!"
Karl looked behind him at the stairs,Quackity laid on the floor,all of the snacks he somehow managed to carry were scattered everywhere.

Quackity groaned.
Karl:"hey did you pay the monthly Hulu subscription?"
Quackity groaned and got up,Karl watched him pick up all of the snacks frustrated.
Karl scoffed as Quackity tossed them onto the coffee table and fell back on the couch.
Karl:"cmon,shake it off"
Quackity:"your parents don't love you."
Karl laughed and kissed his cheek.
Karl:"I'm kidding,you okay?"
Quackity rolled his eyes and smiled.
Quackity:"yeah.."

Karl smiled and sat criss cross as he opened the bags and poured them into the bowls.
Quackity took the remote and started searching through Hulu.
Quackity:"why do you need to take them out of their bags? We could just eat from the bags,we probably won't even finish all of this tonight"
Karl:"I wanna take pictures?"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"oh yeah? And Show who?"
Karl froze for a few seconds,he thought about it.
He zoned out as he tried to think of an answer.
Quackity laughed at him.

Karl:"umm.."
He thought out loud as he continued to stare at absolutely nothing.
Karl got it.
Karl:"my mom!"
Quackity:"you told your mom about us?"
Karl looked at him as he continued his task.
Karl:"yeah,she's happy...was i not supposed to?"
Quackity got red,he tried to play it off as cool as he shrugged and looked away.
Quackity:"n-no it's...cool"

Karl:"good,even though I kinda regret it since she already wants to have you over for dinner"
Quackitys eyes widened.
Quackity:"really?? When?"
Karl:"next week,don't worry,you don't have to go"
Karl chuckled as he finished putting the candy in their bowls from most colorful to least sour.
Karl smiled at him,Quackity felt honored,he was scared to show It since he might come off as clingy but still...
Quackity:"..I'm free next week?"

Karl:"I know? I just figured you'd think it was way to soon to meet my parents,we've only been dating for two weeks"
Quackity:"yeah but we've know each other for 3 years..I've been Into you for 3 years"
Karl looked away as he thought again.
Karl:"ohh yeahhh...I haven't thought about it like that.."
He thought out loud again,kinda squinting like marge Simpson.
Karl stayed in that position before he went back into reality and grabbed a handfull of skittles.

Karl:"well,it's your call"
Quackity played along with Karl changing the subject and put his arm around him as he started the movie they picked out.
He dimmed the lights and the movie night began.
They were watching a horror movie,Quackity wasn't the biggest fan or horror movies but else were they gonna watch? A straight romcom?
A few minutes passed Into the movie and it was starting off pretty good.
Quackity took a handful of gummy bears.

Karl:"I want some,move!"
Karl tried to push his hand away from the bowl but instead,Quackity shoved the gummies Into Karl's mouth.
Karl choked as he got a mouth full....of gummy bears.
Quackity:"cmon,swallow it,you want it so bad"
Quackity said....he was talking about the gummy bears ofcourse.
Wich Karl forgot for a second,since he started to feel some sorta way about it.