Mess (karlity) 💠?

Karl x Quackity
Song: idk
ASS👎 fluff💠
Rip dsmp💔 I haven't watched a dsmp stream in Like 1-1/2 years but the ending still gets me emotional,I remember watching Tommy's dsmp streams in early 2021,now I mainly watch Karl and Quackity and have a whole wattpad account dedicated to them,but still I'm glad that it brought so many awesome people together,an end of an era🥹
(One and only time I'll ever use that emoji)

I'm only posting this because I haven't posted in two days but whenever I have a better chapter I'll delete or re-write this⬇️

Quackity was at a Party.
It was at some kind of somewhat fancy restaurant for some kind of somewhat important occasion.
Quackity didn't know,If he had to guess he'd say it was an invite by YouTube so they'd stop taking time for their mental health and finally upload resident evil 4 gameplays or something.
Quackity didn't care,free fancy food with his friends,ofcourse it was nice.
Except one thing,Karl wasn't there.

Karl was an important part of hanging out with "ALL" of his friends,and since he wasn't there,
The number was incomplete.
He could've sworn he'd seen Karl magically appear and disappear in the crowd while Quackity was trying to find him 40 minutes ago.
He was confused,he was having fun gossipinb about other YouTubers with his friends but it just wasn't quite the same without Karl adding an "guys,we shouldn't be so mean" before dropping the most atrocious spicy jaw
dropping secret about someone.

He missed him,and he was really looking forward to talking to him today.
He's been weird lately,dry,like he had no motivation whatsoever.
Quackity tried to lightly hype him up without sounding like an idiot,but Karl wouldn't listen and say "I'm fine,just tired.".
He wanted to check up on him,In real life where Karl couldn't just go offline and then come back 2 days later saying "sorry I fell asleep".

Quackity told his friends he'll be looking for Karl before he got up from his table and started walking around.
The bathroom? He wasn't there.
Like every table in the restaurant? No where.
Quackity was starting to think Karl just went home until he looked to his left,at the back of the restaurant,it looked like it wasn't allowed for customers but...Quackity was curious.
He walked through the crowd until he got to the back door.
He opened it and quickly went through.
Oh,it was just the back.

Ew,whats that smell?!
Quackity looked to his left,Karl!
He was sitting on a dumpster,SMOKING?
Karl looked at him with no expression for a few seconds before he turned back to his phone.
Quackity looked confused.
It was dark outside,only the flickering back light was on,kinda.
Quackity climbed on top of the dumpster,
surprisingly clean.
He wiped his hands on his jeans as he sat down next to Karl.

Karl turned his phone off and looked away.
Quackity:"hey Karl"
Quackity smiled.
Karl looked at him,he exhaled the smoke into his face.
Quackity covered his mouth and nose to protect himself from the disgusting smell.
Quackity:"the fuck are you doing out here.."
Karl:"smoking a fat blunt,what does it look like I'm doing?
Quackity looked at him worried as he turned away again.
He put his hand down again.
This was very worrying.

Quackity:"how are you?...we haven't talked a lot recently.."
Karl scratched his head.
Karl:"I'm feeling like shit...I'm tired..."
Quackity:"well,why?"
Karl shrugged and looked down.
Karl:"not important"
Quackity:"you know,you can't just tell someone you feel like shit and then refuse to tell them why,that's so petty?"
Karl looked confused.

Karl:"just because I don't wanna tell you in detail why I'm feeling like shit,I'm petty?"
Quackity:"if you don't want anyone's help,
don't burden them with unnecessary guilt-"
Karl:"you asked?! That's why I haven't been talking to you I don't wanna fuckin bum you out?!"
Quackity looked at him,finally a reaction.
Karl looked at him for a few seconds before he threw the blunt on the ground and crossed his arms.
Quackity:"I Take back what I Said,can we be friends again?"

Karl looked at him and rolled his eyes.
Karl:"we are Friends,Quackity...."
Quackity:"your still my friend?"
Karl:"are you still mine? Or am I to much of a burden?"
Karl teased,Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"your not a burden,I just wanted you to scream at me again"
Karl scoffed and crossed his legs.
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"your perfect,there isn't anyone in the word who's quite like you,you'll always be special"
Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"what..?"
Quackity:"I'm just telling you what you wanna hear"