A little too visable allyship (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity [Trans Karl au]
Song:
Fluff💠 I don't think this is angst right? Idk
Short fluff chapter❤️ if anything here is wrong or enforcing any misconceptions please let me know!!❤️ ly guys

Quackity was in his hotel room,he just arrived in it and it's been a hell of a day.
Him and his friends have been looking forward to finally arriving at the hotel for the new mrbeast video,it was stressful,but Quackity was glad to finally be able to lay down and relax.
Especially,with his friend Karl.
Karl was bunking with him for the weekend wich was great,Quackity was really excited to spend more time with Karl after not talking to him for a few weeks.

Here's the deal,a few weeks ago Quackity announced a new project of his,wich he was been very busy with.
He wanted to work on it with Karl because it was something they were both passionate about,but after months or even years of planning their partner ship in this,Karl told him he changed his mind.
Karl said that there was a big change coming into his life,that he was going to announce to the public right around the same time the project would be done.
Karl seemed to be invested in said change,and apologetic that he had to drop out,but Quackity was still annoyed.

They were both really excited to do this thing together and now,only Quackity could do it,
Wich took away a fraction on the fun.
Nevertheless,a while later,Quackity finally found out what this "big change" was,and so did the whole internet.
Karl came out as trans.
He's told people that he was born a female,
But growing up he almost immediately decided to transition.
He thought he was a boy his whole life until he turned 10 and realized that,apparently he was "different".
He didn't know anything about female and male genitals or whatever,he was just a kid and didn't care,luckily his mom and family was very supportive and he got multiple surgery's at a young age.

Quackity wasn't sure why Karl thought he had to announce it,but Karl's tweet read;
"I know that it isn't anyone business,just like my private relationship,whereabouts whatever,
But I just thought I'd say that before I become visibly a little more feminine.
I'm a guy,I've always been one,but that doesn't mean I have to be masculine.
Anyways yeah,expect some skirts and makeup coming up soon because well...who's gonna stop me?"
In about 3.1 seconds of Karl coming out,
Quackity wrote out a longgggg 4 page paragraph on how he's really proud of Karl and how much he loves him.

Kar just responded with,"dude,stop being so corny,all I said was that I was a femboy".
Quackity wanted to ask questions,and Karl was more than fine to answer them.
He was an open book and he really didn't care about the announcement,it's not like anything changed,he was basically just announcing that he was a man as usual,but was experimenting a bit.
Quackity texted Karl a lot,they were best friends but still,he turned really clingy and never missed out on a chance to tell karl he was loved.

He just really wanted to know that he loved him a lot.
Quackity laid down on his back as he groaned.
What if he hates me? What if-
"Hey Q,didn't hear you come in"
Quackity shot up and looked at Karl.
He was wearing a crop top and shorts,a rather feminine outfit.
Quackity:"did you not change your ribcage because you like having a feminine waist?"
Quackity blurted out the first question that came to mind.
Karl rolled his eyes and smiled.
Karl:"yes Quackity....now can you move?"

Quackity nervously moved to the side so Karl crawled onto the king sized bed.
Karl:"don't worry,I'll put on something else if you want me too"
Quackity looked at Him.
Quackity:"w-what?! Why would you say that?! I would never want that??!"
Karl laughed as he got up and picked a grey sweater from the closet.
Karl put it on.
Quackity:"h-hey! Take that off- I did NOT ask you to do that! Karl!"
Karl looked at him with a cocky smile,
Clearly enjoying this as he sat back down.

Quackity:"k-Karl I will rip that hoodie off of you!....if your okay with that!-"
Karl:"dude shut upppppp"
Karl groaned as he rolled his head back.
Quackity took off his shoes and jacket before crawling into bed next to him.
Quackity:"...are you mad at me?"
Karl looked at him and smiled.
Karl:"I never man,Lex...."
Quackity sighed.
He ran his hands through his hair.
Quackity:"I'm sorry Karl I...I just really don't want you to stop liking me because I..basically don't know anything I just-....I love you and I-"
Karl:"I know Q,I know..can you stop bitching around already?"

Karl smiled and put his hand on his cheek.
Quackity got a little red as he looked at Karl's polite face,his eyelashes were curled and he had white liner on his bottom lash line-
That was not the point..
Karl:"stop trying so hard...how hard is it for things to just..go back to how they were.."
Quackity felt bed.
Karl slowly removed his hand from his cheek and put it over Quackitys hand.
Quackity:"im sorry if Im making it more difficult to move on.."
Quackity sighed.
Karl smiled.

Karl:"I'm really glad that I didn't have to say it,
You've been really nice to the point where I'm reminded every day that I was technically born a female-"
Quackity:"KARLLLLL!"
Quackity screamed as he dug his head in the sheets and kicked his feet.
Quackity:"STOPPPP"
He whined,Karl just laughed at him and put his head on his chest.
Karl:"sorry...I love you"

Quackity sobbed.
Quackity:"i love you more.."
Karl looked down at him confused..
Karl:"are you?-....are you crying?"
Quackity:"no?....I just really enjoy your company..."
He was definitely crying.
Karl pat his back and kissed his head.
Karl:"sure."