Grindr (karity) ♻️ 2

Karl scoffed and started taking off his pants.
Quackity looked at him with an excited smile.
He got on his lap and wrapped his arms around him.
Quackity:"oh shit"
Karl kissed him,Quackity immediately kissed back.
He pulled Karl closer to him by grabbing his ass,forgetting he was a guy for a second,but Karl didn't seem to mind.
Karl smirked as he pulled down the back of his boxers and jerked off Quackitys dick while teasing it against the entrance.

Quackity:"fuck~.."
Quackity grabbed his ass harder making Karl whimper,he really did get distracted easily.
Or I guess focused?
Karl aligned himself on top of his tip and slowly slid down.
Karl:"ah,fuck~ Q- wait,what's your name again?"
Quackity:"Alex,but I'd prefer you calling me Quackity"
Karl scrunched up his face confused,feeling bad once he quickly stopped.

Karl:"is that a gamer tag? What is that,some weird kink?"
Quackity:"no just-"
Karl:"im not judging! It's just..interesting..~"
Karl slid down further,his voice got more shaky.
Quackity:"forget I said anything,call me what you want"
He groaned,clearly a little embarrassed.
Karl fully slid down,it hurt like a bitch but it already felt so good.
He slowly started to go up and down.

Karl:"can I call you lex?~"
Quackity looked into his eyes as he said that.
Quackity:"fuck that's hot...say it again..~"
He groaned as Karl sped up with the help of his hands.
Karl:"lex~ ah!~"
He moaned femininely as he moved his hips back and forward with grace.
Quackity rolled his head back and groaned.
Quackity started grinding into him.
Karl:"ahH~"
Quackity:"fuck~"
Quackity started to lose himself again.

Karl tried to keep up with Quackity thrusting him up and down.
How did He have the arm strength to just move me like this? Sure he looked strong but jeez,this guy was on demand.
Karl loved it,ofcourse.
He ran his hand through the hair on the back of his head as he arched his back,putting it closer to Quackitys face.
Quackity:"fuck!~"
Quackity roughly pulled Karl closer to him.
Karl:"ah!~"
He moaned out surprised before Quackity started to fuck into him.

Karl was very vocal,he moaned over and over,
his mouth open while their skin slapped together every second.
Karl tried to hold it back,but he couldn't.
Quackity tightly gripped Karl's waist as he groaned,he was enjoying so much,it was turning both of them a lot.
Quackity:"fuck!~ you like that? Take my fucking dick,whore~"
Karl rolled his head back and moaned at his words.
Quackity:"in a- if you want,ofcourse"
Quackity blurted out,still trying to have some what dominance in his voice.

Karl laughed and looked down at him.
Karl:"p-plEase lex..f-fuCk me more!~"
Quackity smirked and thrusted harder.
There was a point where Karl was convinced he was actually bouncing into the air Everytime his skin hit Quackitys.
Karl's body was pressed up against Quackitys,
He was so big and somehow Karl felt him going deeper and deeper every single thrust.
His insides felt like they were being told to "get the fuck out" since Quackity took up so much space.

Quackity:"fuCk!~"
Quackity loudly groaned as he rolled his head back.
Karl whined as he put his head in the crook of Quackitys neck and nibbled on his skin to stay quiet.
Karl:"shit...p-plEase Lex...~"
Karl whispered in a shaky voice right next to Quackitys ear,he knew what he was doing.
Quackity felt like an angel just talked to him,
He felt a wave of power flow through his body before he roughly thrusted Into Karl.

He tightly gripped Karl's waist and held him up before thrusting into him over,and over,and over.
Karl screamed,his painted nails dug into Quackitys shoulder as he felt peak pleasure.
Karl:"f-fuCk!~ quacKItY!~"
Quackity groaned,using so much energy and Karl scratching into his skin both making him groan.
Quackity:"fuck- fuck- fUCckkk!~"
He loudly moaned as he thrusted into Karl a few more times before before he eventually finished.

Karl's body froze,along with a pleasured face and open mouth as he let out an incoherent moan.
He felt Quackity push himself deep Inside of him,coating every inch of his insides with his cum.
It genuinely felt like so much,Quackity felt the warm inside of Karl as he changed its interior.
A few seconds after their climax,their body's collapsed.
Quackitys thigh were finally relaxed on the couch again,his arms fell to his sides exhausted.

Karl breathed heavily as he let go of the death grip he had on Quackitys shoulders.
He heard Quackitys heart thump fast as his chest went up and down.
It took some time to catch their breath again.
About 4 minutes passed and they decided to break the silence with something other than each others breathing.
Quackity put his hand on Karl's hair,lightly stroking it.
Quackity:"holy shit..."
Karl:"so much for gentle.."
Karl scoffed.

Quackity sighed.
Quackity:"this is gonna be weird again but...fucking you feels really nice,like..it feels like fucking a warm..hole? I don't know...."
Karl looked up at him.
Karl:"I'll have you know that you fucking me with your huge cock is also very nice-"
Quackity:"w-well it's not that big.."
Karl:"oh,it's big."
Karl smirked.