Mutual respect (karlity) 💠🃏

Karl x Quackity
Angst🃏/fluff💠
Song: heavenly - cigarettes after sex
I dont get how people expect me to come up w new plots every oneshot,like till now I've written over 300 karlity oneshots on my page, do you really expect me to not re use some ideas.

Quackity was in bed with his boyfriend Karl.
It was somewhere between 10 and 12 PM,so pretty dark.
Only the purple led lights taped behind his monitors provided light in the room.
He was scrolling on his phone was karl was laying on his stomach doing the same.
I'll spare you the unnecessary intro since im sick and honestly just wanna get to the nsfw stuff,Quackity was horny.
He kept on trying to focus on his phone, his eyes kept on drifting to Karl...well,Karl's ass to be specific.

Those tight,way to short boxers,those thighs,
His weird shirt that said "I went to little Caesars in 2010 and all I got was this tshirt!" In the front.
Quackity was never not attracted to Karl looking like a hot nerd,wich was the majority of all the time..
Quackity was definitely in the mood.
He lightly bucked his hips as he bit his lip staring at Karl.
Don't slap it..don't slap it...dont-
Quackity slapped it making Karl jumped.

Quackity had an accomplished look on his face as Karl looked at him started.
Karl:"jeez,you scared me..."
He said as he sat up and turned to him.
Quackity:"couldn't help it..you look so beautiful.."
Quackity said before kissing Karl.
Karl kissed back before he pulled away and got under the blanket.
He turned away from Quackity and laid down,
Quackity was confused.
Quackity:"whats wrong?"
Karl:"im not in the mood,I feel gross.."

Quackity laid down,he wanted to wrap his arms around him but it sounded like he wanted some space right now.
Quackity:"are you okay? You've been pulling away a lot lately?....do you wanna talk about it?.."
Karl yawned and turned of the LEDs by clapping twice.
Karl:"I just...don't feel so good right now.."
Quackity:"oh...well thats okay,do you Need Space? do you want me to sleep on the couch tonight?"

Karl:"no,thats okay...just..can we just press pause on the whole sexual Intimacy thing for a while?...not long,I just wanna feel good about myself again before I let you rip off my shirt"
Quackity:"ofcourse,Take all the time you need."
Karl weakly smiled and turned around.
Quackity softly smiled,not sure if Karl was smiling to or not.
Karl kissed his cheek before he put his head on his chest.
He hummed as he closed his eyes.
Karl:"so so tired....I hope things get better.."

Quackity noticed Karl being a little down lately,but he didn't know it was this bad?
He seemed really miserable,wich ofcourse concerned Quackity.
Karl:"Are you mad at me?"
Quackity:"what? Why would you say that?"
Karl:"your so quiet.."
Quackity:"well,we've only been dating for a month and before that I was perfectly fine with jerking off every night"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"like you ever stopped doing that..."
Quackity laughed.

Quackity:"fair enough.."
There were a few moments of silence.
Karl:"promise your not mad? If you meed to get off you could use me,I just wont enjoy it very much-"
Quackity icked at the Suggestion,he almost gagged.
Quackity:"Karl please don't say stuff like that.."
Karl:"I just mean- if you want to have sex so bad maybe we could arrange something,i don't want you to think that I don't enjoy it I just think that if we did it now I wouldn't like it-"

Quackity:"Jesus- Karl its fine? You know I don't need sex right? Like,I have self control I can handle having a boner and not having you immediately fall on your knees for it"
Karl:"I know I just...I don't want you to be upset.."
Quackity sighed,he honestly just wanted this conversation to end already.
All he wanted was for Karl to be happy,Karl trying to feel better About himself while obviously also caring about Quackitys not real needs,it didn't work together.

Quackity:"..are you sure you don't Need Space? Because if you need to be alone for a while to realize that I genuinely don't care about you not being in the mood a few times that is what I'll do."
Karl sighed.
Karl:"I...i think thats not the worst idea,lex.."
He said,obviously upset by this.
Quackity looked worried.
He wasn't scared that Karl was losing feelings
Or that Karl wanted space,he was just upset that karl felt this way at all.

If Karl was going to feel better,he needed room to focus on himself.
He wanted Quackity to be around him at all times,but this was an exception,he had to to this alone.
It wouldn't take so Long,a week,maybe three? He knew Quackity would be waiting for him to be his best self again,and it was the other way around too.
Quackity:"alright,I'll look for some hotels tomorrow.."
Quackity heard sniffing a few seconds later.

He looked down,it seemed like Karl was starting to tear up.
Quackity:"hey..whats wrong?"
Quackity Said as he slightly sat up and pulled Karl closer.
He softly kissed his head as Karl quietly sobbed into his chest.
Karl:"I feel bad for kicking you out.."
He muttered.
Quackity:"aw cmon,it'll be okay..You know what we should do? First thing in the morning we'll search for hotels together,the one who finds the nicest one wins....uhh...a cookie!"

Karls sobbing calmed down a bit before he looked at Quackity.
Karl:"your really not mad?..."
Quackity:"im Happy if your happy...and if you need a little space for that,I'll be happy to give it to you..I love you"
Karl Sniffed.
Karl:"I love you too...so much.."
Quackity smiled,I guess all was good.