His roommate 3 (knf,karliyy) 💠🃏

Part 99 🤯 also,guys dream and George are NOT together in this,that's kinda the point,
George is ALONE without Karl😭

George opened the door to see Karl frustratingly get changed.
George:"your not seriously mad,right?"
George laughed like he wasn't scared Karl hated him.
Karl stomped and looked at him.
Karl:"George,you always do this!-"
George:"do what?"
Karl:"ruin everything!"
George looked at him with a mix of emotions on his face.
Mainly Confused and baffled but also not very expressive.

Karl sighed and combed his hair back with his hand.
Karl:"George you...you can't always just..ruin shit..why don't you like Quackity? Is the idea of me being happy that fucking terrifying?"
George:"what,no? I....I just-"
Karl:"you just what George?"
George looked at him,mentally panicking.
They didn't get into arguments often,Karl had a surprisingly thick skin when it came to George.
Ofcourse the occurrence of George making a out of pocket comment about anything that has to do with Karl he'll notice that karl would go quiet and cold.

But it would pass soon,eventually Karl would just go back to acting like Nothihg happend bc well...it was George.
He knew George and his issues,he loved George and he was very patient with him.
But I guess George just went to far this time.
George:"I was just joking..?"
Karl scoffed,frustratingly running his hands through his hair.
Karl:"George,why isn't anyone laughing?"
George looked away and shrugged.
Karl:"right....you know.
Karl got closer to him.

Karl:"we've been best friends since freshman year of highschool,and you mean the world to me,so why is me being happy so terrifying to you?"
George looked him in the eyes,knowing he made another mistake he just couldn't apologize for.
He felt like he was about to cry,and I'm not saying his eyes were becoming water or whatever,he literally just felt like he was crying with out the tears.
It took a lot more to make George cry,but people being mad at him and expressing it to his face came atleast a little close.

Karl:"you know this thing with Lex it legit,like I love him...so fucking and out of all people I really don't need you to be against it,I'd say that I'll cut you off if you are but you know id never cut you off for a guy"
George was running out of places to look at.
Karl:"if this was a one time thing I wouldn't care,but It isn't,it's like you genuinely don't want me to be happy,like your going out of your own way to make me..not leave you? When I wasn't even leaving in the first place?"
Karl looked at George,the silence Indicted that he wanted an answer.

George didn't want to say anything.
He shrugged and looked down.
George:"f-fine...."
Karl:"fine,what?
George shrugged again.
George:"I'll stop..."
Karl continued to examine him with a disappointed expression on his face.
George knew that if he looked at him he couldn't go back.
Karl:"fine...I trust you.."
George nodded and backed away from the door.
George:"so...you wanna like,watch a movie or something?.."

Karl:"no I...I think I'm just gonna text Quackity good night and go to sleep,good night George.."
He looked so disappointed.
Karl closed the door,leaving George to just stand there,not sure what to do.
It seemed like Karl wasn't ready to forgive and forget right away.
George went into his room and sat back down on his bed.

Meanwhile karl was calling Quackity while slightly cleaning up his room before bed.
Quackity picked up.
Quackity:"heyy babe"
Karl:"heyy um..sorry I lashed out on you in the car.."
Quackity:"it's fine,don't worry about it,I get that your annoyed at George for hating us"
Karl sighed and turned off the light before getting into bed.
Karl:"yeah..I'm sure you are too since your probably not getting head tonight"

There were a few moments of silence.
Quackity:"Karl,that sounds like a joke but you have zero tone in your voice wich is really unusual,so I don't know if your mad at me or not-"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"I'm not mad at you..."
Quackity:"thank god"
Karl:"I'm not...I'm not mad at anyone.."
Quackity stayed silent for a few seconds again.
Karl:"what?"
Quackity:"what about George?"
Karl whined as he rolled to his side,getting under the covers.

Karl:"I rarely 'hate' George,he's just....right now he's just..."
Quackity:"not a good Sport?"
Karl:"Not a good Sport at all!"
Quackity laughed.
Karl:"you know he's my best friend and I want him to be on board but at the same time..he doesn't have to be? This is my life and there's no way in hell I'm breaking up with you"
Quackity:"that's nice to hear"
Karl:"yeah,I know lex."
Quackity laughed.

Quackity:"well I think it's good that you don't care about what George things about us,and you don't think George well leave you,right?"
Karl looked at the celling.
Karl:"no...he couldn't.."
Quackity:"so why are we trying to please him? It's his problem"
Karl:"I know but still...."
Karl let out a deep sigh as he melted into his bed.
It felt like the covers were embracing him,it was calming,but Karl still felt terrible.
Karl:"i wish you were here..."

Quackity:"do you want me to come over?"
Karl:"I don't know if that's the best idea,
George is just gonna think I invited you over so we could talk about how he's ruining out relationship...wich he isn't,I still love you very very much"
Quackity softly chuckled.
Quackity:"I love you too Karl...you sure you don't want me to come over again?"
Karl looked around.
He felt pretty lonely,and the point right now was to not care about what George thinks so..
Karl sighed.

Karl:"I really want you to hold me and tell me it's okay...I think I'll go inside if you don't"
Quackity:"that's great because I'm actually downstairs!"
Karl:"Wait,what?"
Quackity:"yeah uh..so it's only been like 10 minutes so I'm still here...in my car..."
Karl:"why?"
Quackity:"you left your..like,uh,pomegranate bubble gum smell in my car and it felt nice.."
Karl sighed,not in a annoyed way,just in a "wow this is my boyfriend" way.
Quackity:"...so do you want me to come up or?-"
Karl:"yes..yes please"

Quackity:"I'm on my way,love you"
Karl:"love you too.."
Karl hung up.
He turned his phone off and put it on the nightstand,zoning out while waiting for Quackity to come upstairs.
And before he knew it,the bed moved.
Karl looked up to see Quackity infront of him,
Taking off his pants and jacket for more comfort.
Karl:"didn't realize you came in.."
Quackity:"yeah it was kinda scary,I thought you were dead"
Quackity scoffed.

Karl moved to give Quackity enough space before slightly holding his arms open.
Quackity got in bed next to him and pulled him closer.
Karl hugged him back and buried his face in his grey sweater.
Karl:"I wanna cry but I also don't wanna cry because then I can't stop crying and my eyes will hurt tomorrow"
Karl said with a shaky voice.

Quackity:"do what you want,just know that if you do decide to cry I'll hold you and wipe your tears and if you don't....I'm not sure,I guess I'll just hold you then"
Karl wanted to scoff,but he ended up just sniffing like he was sobbing.
Karl:"I love you lex..."
Quackity:"I love you too Karl.."
He pushed Karl's hair back to kiss his forehead.