Cherry pie (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: as you can probably tell,I'm in a slump rn so I'm really sorry for the inconsistency,
But I really hope you guys enjoyed the previous smut chapters!
Me after ranting on my message board before deleting it five minutes later

Karl x Quackity Fluff💠Song: as you can probably tell,I'm in a slump rn so I'm really sorry for the inconsistency,But I really hope you guys enjoyed the previous smut chapters!Me after ranting on my message board before deleting it five minutes later

Quackity was in his bed,talking to his friend George about their other friend,Karl.

Q:
He's so beautiful
His eyes shine brighter than any star,I'd like to ask him why just so I can hear him give me some dumbass answer like "your eyes are prettier!"
This isn't about me,why are you so caring,you make me want to be with you,have kids,a house maybe a few pets in a suburban neighborhood.
I want you to smile at me just so I get to feel like you don't hate me,I know you love me because you love everyone,but I don't.
I know I love you because I hate everyone else,
Your special,so insanely special
I need to see him

G:
Yeah make sure to zip his pants when your done
The dick riding is crazy

Q:
Fuck you
Should I send him that

G:
You tell me your not gay,yet you wanna send your best friend a long paragraph about how special his dumb eyes are
What is wrong with you,be honest

Q:
What???
I love him

G:
Dude your a fucking homosexual it's okay
Like I don't care,you can say it bro

Q:
Im not Gay?
I would be for Karl,but I'm not
I'm straight I like boobs

G:
Would you be into Karl if he had boobs

Q:
Jesus Christ yes
I'd be sucking on those tittes for hours lmao

G:
Wow.

Q:
Please don't Tell Karl i swear I was just joking.

Karl🌊:
You wanna suck my WHAT🤯🤯🤯🤯?

Quackity:"fuck.."
Quackity mumbled under his breath as he got a text from Karl.

Karl🌊:

Q:
Uhhhhh
No

K:
He sent me a screenshot
Yk,I don't get why you always have to say these stuff behind my back,you can just text me you know??😭

Q:
Sorry
I was joking btw

K:
Well i know that
You wanna hang out? I'm bored....

Quackity smiled at his phone and started kicking his feet.

Q:
Hell yeah man,come over

K:
Okkk :) Omw

Quackity smiled and jumped out of his bed to get ready.
He quickly took a shower and spent around 30 aggravating minutes on his hair,another 10 on his totally "effortless outfit".
Wich ended up being a pare of shorts,two different socks and one shirt.
He posed in the mirror a bit.
Yeah...that's a nice pose..I look really cool-
"Hey Q"
Quackity jumped and looked at the door as Karl came in.

He tried to act like he didn't just flex his muscles in the mirror as Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"are you checking yourself out?"
Quackity:"no..c-can't you knock?"
He said like an embarrassed little kid as he looked away and tried to play it off.
Karl scoffed and closed the door,Quackity looked at him as he sat down on the bed.
Karl looked like he came straight out of bible study,with his collared blue sweater and jeans,
That dumb smile.
acting like he doesn't dream about him every night.

Karl:"I brought pie!"
Quackity squinted.
Quackity:"why?"
Karl looked around.
Karl:"I thought we could eat it together...?"
I love you so much please marry me
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"alright...cmon"
Karl smiled and got in bed with him,Quackity turned on the Tv while Karl opened the small container of pie.
Quackity turned on the first episode of breaking bad since that was the only thing he wanted to watch with Karl,other than porn or a gay romcom.

Karl looked up as he gave Quackity a fork.
Karl:"breaking bad again? Why?"
Quackity:"cause,you haven't watched it yet and it's a really good show"
Karl:"yes I have!"
Quackity:"what's the main characters name?-"
Karl:"Walter white,you seriously think I wouldn't know that?"
Quackity:"what's the villains name?"
Karl looked away as he thought about it.
He spaced out for a bit.
Karl:"....rus-"
Quackity:"your insane,shut up and watch"

Karl rolled his eyes and groaned.
They both started eating the cherry pie as they watched breaking bad in the dark.
The pie was pretty good.
Some time after,about two or three hours,it somehow got even darker in the room.
They were both pretty exhausted from eating the surprisingly filling pie,and were now both huddled together under the covers.
Karl's head was on Quackity chest as he slowly got more and more tired.
Karl:"fuck,that pie was so..."
Instead of finishing his sentence he just groaned.

Karl:"I thought Jesse was a girl?"
Karl said,excepting Quackity to hit his head or insult him,but he was way to busy silently panicking about Karl's head on his chest.
Karl was confused,he looked up at him.
Karl:"you okay? Do you want me to leave?"
Quackity:"why would I ever want you to leave,Karl.."
Quackity exhaled as he snapped back into reality.
A Weirdly romantic thing to say.
Karl took it as a compliment,he smiled.

Karl:"yeah,you love me to much.."
Quackity:"mhm.."
Quackity admired him,his heavenly smile.
Karl looked at him for a bit more,realizing Quackity wasn't saying anything,just staring at him with that look...
Then again,Karl was pretty much doing the same.
Karl:"am I too close..."
He said a bit quieter,trying not to disturb the voice in his head counting the little dots sprinkled on his face.

Quackity shook his head,his eyes gliding over Karl's slightly open lips.
Quackity:"holy shit...I..I really wanna kiss you right now.."
For some reason,Karl wasn't fazed by what Quackity said.
He was thinking the same thing,he was just confused as to since when Quackity became a mind reader.
Karl sat up and put his hands on his cheeks before kissing him.
Quackity immediately kissed back.

Was this a dream? But it feels so real.
They both continued to pressed their lips together as it slowly started to get more passionate.
It was passionate,but yet so gentle.
How did Karl know exactly where to touch him to make him feel like he was the only person in the world.
Quackity slowly started to put his hands on his waist and gently slide them down to his lower back.
It was so sensitive Karl whimpered and pulled away.

Quackity took his hands back to himself.
Quackity:"sorry,did I cross a line?-"
Karl:"i don't wanna have sex."
Karl said firmly,a hint of insecurity in his voice.
Quackity lifted his eyebrows a bit confused.
He knew Karl well,wich is why he knew that if they were ever gonna be more than friends,
Karl would first have to find out what he was comfortable with,and have a rather uncomfortable conversation about his sexuality with him before anything went further.

So Quackity wasn't surprised at him not wanting to "put out" on the first.."date".
He just thought Karl would like to make out a bit more "intently".
Quackity:"that's fine?..I don't expect you too,
I don't even know if you like me-"
Karl:"I do! I just...I need some time to adjust.."
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"that's completely fine,I'm sorry if I overstepped"
Karl smiled.
Quackity:"wanna paint my nails instead?-"
Karl:"AHHHH"