Hotbox (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song:
SLUMPER? I HARDLY KNOW HER EYOO‼️
Im going to the flea market today,hopefully I can find some hello kitty stuff and vintage handy cams❤️

I dont have twitter but my freind told me about the "Quackity vs dream" thing going on on there and it is CRAZYYYYY what is this about wanting to hire an assassin to kill dream😭😭 I haven't heard of drama this bad in a HOT minute,how did I not know (some) Quackity fans are this toxic lmao,what a beautiful time to only be In a small little niche corner in the fandom to express your admiration for a Minecraft YouTuber amongst fellow sane people,ly guys
———————————————————————

Quackity was at a College Party.
It was his first of the semester,and he really had to blow of some steam.
Quackity has always been very focused on his academic success,and now he got into Stanford university.
Except it wasn't as easy as he thought,going to school everyday when you could literally just stay In your room wich was in a bulging only a few meters away from your School,and now that you were an adult you technically didn't have to go.

It was complicated in a way that was too easy,
So Quackity decided to blow of some steam.
Thats why he was in a hotboxed room,exhaling weed out of his lungs.
Quackity sighed as his eyes drooped,red from the drug.
Some music played from outside where the "real party" was,he was just in the small room,
With the small group of stoners on a small brown couch.
Quackity laughed As he leaned on Sapnaps shoulder.
Quackity:"i love you man..."
Sapnap scoffed.

Sapnap:"not this again..you literally do this every time your high"
Sapnap mumbled,equally as high.
Quackity scoffed and looked at him.
Quackity:"i love you though...your...my best frein...d"
Quackity Said weirdly,i mean he could barley get out a full sentence without zoning out.
Sapnap took a bong Hit as Quackity sighed.
Sapnap:"love you too man.....we should definitely go to Italy together-"
The door opened,letting the music and..
Somewhat fresh air in.

The room groaned and the door closed again.
?:"sorry!"
Some guy awkwardly said as he went In.
Quackity looked at him,pretty.
It Didn't take long to make that observation,he really was cute.
He had on a red sweater with a white collar,
along with light brown pants and red converse shoes.
Sapnap:"Karl,didn't you see the "don't come in,Active Hotbox inside" sign?"
Sapnap groaned as "Karl" sat down on the patterned carpeted floor.
He awkwardly waved at Quackity before looking down.

He had an awkward vibe to him,he sat nervously and without confidence like a cuck.
Such a beta male,Quackity was so high he was comparing him to those "beta vs sigma vs alpha male" videos he woke up too when he let his YouTube autoplay while be was asleep.
He was cute,I hope he's gay...
Who am I kidding,he's wearing converse to a party,ofcourse he's Gay.
Quackity:"your pretty...take a hit pretty guy"
Quackity said as he handed Karl the bong.
Karl nervously smiled as he blushed.
Karl:"t-thanks.."

Karl took one of the many lighters on the coffee table and lit the stem of the bong.
The water bubbled as he inhaled the gas into his lungs,he held it in for a few seconds before lightly couching it out.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"first pine? I mean time"
Karl:"no..just been a little since highschool"
Quackity:"ah,right.."
Quackity looked at the ceiling,his eyes blood shot red,his mouth slightly open and his crotch starting to get a little excited.

Quackity looked down at Karl again.
The other side of the small room,not that far away from being infront of Quackitys Open legs.
Karl looked at him,that same "keeping my hands to myself because Im scared I'll break something" posture.
Quackity:"what's your name pretty.."
Karl:"im Karl...your Quackity?"
Quackity nodded.
Quackity:"shit,how'd you know?"
Sapnap:"told him"
Saonap said,apparently he was awake again.