Totally normal relationship (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song:
I'm still somewhat sick,but the fact that I haven't uploaded in like 9-7 days is scary so I managed to squeeze smt out of my thumbs

Quackity was in class.
It was the last school hour of the day before school was out,well,he still had practice after but still.
Quackity looked out of the window,his head rested on his hand.
Thinking about him,just about life..
What him and Karl could do after school,maybe go to his place,blaze up a bit,
Watch a movie and convince him to use his money on ordering food because I forgot my wallet this morning..

"Hey"
Quackity looked to his side,snapping out of his thoughts.
Karl:"would you love me if I was a worm?"
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"if you were a worm I'd put you in a little plastic container with dirt and tap on it"
Karl laughed.
That smile,that laugh,he's special.
Quackitys thought that about a lot of people before,Abby from kindergarten who played the role of "wife" while playing house,orlin from seventh grade who told him to shut up,Corbin bleu from high school musical,but Karl just stuck.

Karl's been there since day 1,day one being November 8th 2004,when Quackity moved to Minnesota and met Karl.
He was his neighbor,his mom told him to go play,so Quackity went over to Karl's back yard to see what he was doing,Karl found a secret ant trail and invited Quackity to watch it with him,so they sat there for hours.
Watching ants move in a trail,since they were children they thought what they were doing was super complex and secretive,so they started a 'Karl and Quackitys secret ant trail club'.

Looking back at it was always funny,I mean how stupid.
But my point is,Karl's always been there.
Over the years there were a lot of reasons why Karl was perfect,karl was nice,Karl was funny,
Karl was pretty,Karl gave him his Gameboy in second grade and hasn't asked for it back yet.
Quackity wanted to do a lot of things with Karl,
But Lately it's been a bit hard to navigate.

He wanted to go to the pizza place down town and eat a cheesy pizza with him,but then he also wanted to bend him over a table a school table with his hands tied behind his back and his clothes loosely falling off.
Karl recently told him that was a wet dream he had,and Quackity couldn't stop thinking about it.
Since they've known each other for so long,
they know everything about each other.

Karl:"so what about my place after the bell huh? We could play some Mario cart"
Please don't interrupt the dialogue,what Is this,your first fanfiction?
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"your just saying that to get out of practice"
Karl shrugged.
Karl:"no I'm totally in the mood to get thrown on the floor today Quackity,on a Monday."
Quackity rolled his eyes.
Quackity:"cmon,don't be a pussy,we can leave early"

Karl:"lex pleaseeee?! I don't Wannaaa"
Karl whined as he clinged to Quackitys arm.
Quackity looked at him,I guess getting home early with Karl wasn't too bad,and it was just one practice so...
Quackity:"fine.."
Karl cheered.
Karl:"awesome.."
A few seconds later,the bell rung.
They got up,got their backpacks and headed over to Karl's house.
His parents worked a lot so they weren't home at the moment.

They got there pretty quickly and went upstairs.
Quackity put his bag away as Karl rummaged around in the mess that was his nightstand.
Quackity undid his belt and sat down on the floor to get more comfortable before Karl let out some kind of ghastly sound.
It was almost demonic.
Quackity scoffed and looked over to him,only to see that it was his weed pen.
Karl crawled over to the edge of the bed and laid down on his stomach before passing the pen to Quackity.

Quackity:"who would've thought you'd become more obsessed with the shit than me.."
Karl just smiled and watched him take a hit.
Karl:"wanna order sushi? I'm already hungry"
Quackity:"sushi huh? Got payed a lot at the bijou?"
Karl:"yeah,severance pay and what not"
Quackity looked at him confused.
Quackity:"I thought you quit?"
Karl:"nah I..got fired..they caught me smoking in the lounge.."
Quackity:"your smoking at work now? Karl what the hell?!-"

Karl:"I know,I know.."
Karl got on the floor with him.
He ran his hand through his hair.
Quackity:"you told me you'll be careful.."
Karl:"yeah,and I told you I didn't wanna do it"
Quackity:"oh so it's my fault?!"
Karl:"no I just!- you know what? Who cares.."
Karl got his phone and ordered the food.
Quackity looked at him awkwardly.
It was quiet,Karl had that annoyed look on his face.
Quackity:"sorry.."

Karl:"I'm not mad,Quackity."
Quackity:"yeah but now things are weird,and their not supposed to be.."
Karl put his phone away and looked at him.
Quackity:"I'm sorry I judged you,I know your responsible and will make the right choice..es.."
Karl chuckled.
Karl:"sorry for being irresponsible,I said I wouldn't make it a habit and I'll try my best to keep it that way"
He kissed Quackitys cheek,communication,
Why doesn't love it?

Karl looked down.
Karl:"why's your zipper open?"
Quackity:"comfort"
Quackity shrugged.
Karl looked at him and smirked,they knew where this was going.
Karl closed the curtains to his windows and got on Quackitys lap.
Quackity:"w-whoa- that still surprises me.."
Karl took off his shirt before he kissed him.
Quackity put his hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

This was..semi-new? Recently Karl and Quackity made out at a party at sapnaps house,and they just couldn't stop.
Ever since then they've been sneaking off to mess around quiet a lot.
They didn't talk about why,there was no time? Just kissing?
They both enjoyed it,it was really fun and the perfect way to get off,even tho there hasn't been a lot of it..
They made out and fooled around but they haven't actually hooked up yet,but something told them it was coming.