Private twitter group (kxc,karlity) 💠

Karl x corpse? X third wheel Quackity??
Fluff💠
Song: if this were a emotional chapter it would be not allowed - Tv girl
PHONEFIC🙈🙈🙈 (should I make it a new category/emoji?)
I love this chapter

Quackity was at his Desk scrolling through his friends private twitter.
Quackity was a very well know personality on the internet.
I don't think I have to explain who he is,but he was a busy guy.
Recently,meaning around 4 months ago.
The boys decided to make a private twitter.
A completely separate twitter place where only they could talk,say things that they couldn't really trust their fans with,like personal information/relationships,or just really gay stuff.

It was Quackity,dream,George,Sapnap and a few other people,popular streamers or people they were close with off camera.
It was pretty fun being able to use twitter with your friends,saying affectionate things or just casually telling your homie you'd suck his dick for two dollars.
It was also fun tweeting about personal stuff like people wouldn't absolutely freak out over if they ever found out about it,like irl partners,
Relatives or their whereabouts.
And for the 100th time,it was fun.

But there was one thing that wasn't all too fun...KARL😡.
Karl had recently come out to his friends.
Well he told dream and dream accidentally told everyone a few hours later.
Karl admitted he was fruity as hell,and dream told people he was currently questioning his sexuality in a very gay way,because he felt bad for outing Karl.
It turned out fine,ofcourse everyone supported Karl and validated him,while also hating on dream calling him a big mouth loser.

Dream then told people he was a masochist wich made everyone stop and kinkshame him instead.
I would love to go on and talk about this non existent crew boys private twitter lore,but anyways.
Whenever a door closes,a window opens.
With karl coming out,another fruity person saw an opportunity,corpse.
Corpse was a cool guy,you could tell by his very very sexy voice,everyone was atleast a little turned on by it wich was pretty funny.

But karl immediately showed up on his radar,
And a few weeks later,they were dating.
It wasn't actually that surprising,Karl flirted with corpse a lot,corpse flirted back a lot too,
Corpse was over at Karl's house a lot,and they'd be together very often,So it wasn't a huge shocker the two were fucking.

Let me elaborate on that,Karl didn't love the idea of talking about his actual sex life,joking about being fucked by your bff? That's cool.
A leaked picture of you wearing a shirt that says "I ❤️ FUCKING" from college? That's profile picture material.
But talking about the actual last time you had sex? That was a complete no go.
All his friends really knew was Karl was either really sexually active and probably kinky,or he was super awkward and uncomfortable in "intimate" moments and tried his best to avoid them.

But all that kinda changed when him and corpse were official.
Corpse was a sex demon that crawled out of the deep depths of hell to seduce celibate men like Karl with his deep demon voice.
..Well that was the most popular theory.
They didn't stop making sex jokes so people only assumed they were actually fucking.
Quackity went on Karl's profile to see his most recent post made earlier today.

Karl (K.disposable) 🔒
Dinner with my boyfriend😝😝 love eating out w/ @C.disposable 🙃

↪️Corpse (C.disposable) 🔒
That salmon isn't the only thing getting devoured tonight 🤤🤤

↪️Karl (K.disposable) 🔒
What

Quackity rolled his eyes at the tweet.
Karl's first tweet had a picture of them together at dinner.
Quackity couldn't lie,they looked cute together,
Karl looked happy..he had a big smile,like he looked REALLY happy.
Quackity felt kinda bad for being such a hater but...this is supposed to be me??
That's supposed to be me in the picture??
That's supposed to be me wearing Karl's shirt.
Wait...THATS KARLS SHIRT?
CORPSE WAS WEARING KARLS SHIRT.
Quackity vigorously typed on his keyboard.

↪️Quackity (Q.disposable) 🔒
I HOPE BOTH OF YOU ROLL YOUR ANKLES WHILE SHOPPING FOR EMO CLOTHES TOGETHER IN HOT TOPIC LOSERS.

Quackity huffled,hmm...am I overreacting?

↪️Corpse (C.disposable) 🔒
Dude just say u wanna join?

Quackity looked at his screen like "😡".

↪️Quackity (Q.disposable) 🔒
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

disposable) 🔒😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

↪️Corpse (C.disposable) 🔒
WHOA....calm down bud,I was only joking I promise😓😓

↪️Quackity (Q.disposable) 🔒
Don't awaken the beast..In me.

Sure this seemed like a joke,but Quackity was dead serious.
He said "joking" stuff but they didn't know that he was pretty upset about this.
He was distraught,and a few seconds later,
He got a call.
Karl Jacobs discord pfp popped up on the screen.
Quackity picked.
Karl:"dude what the hell is going on with twitter right now"
Karl said scoffing.

Quackity:"you think this is funny?"
Karl laughed.
Karl:"kinda.."
Quackity:"he's wearing your shirt..you know who wore that shirt better? MY BEDROOM FUCKING FLOOR KARL,YOUR SHIRT LOOKED BETTER ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR."
Karl:"not this again.."
Quackity:"remember? Yeah,remember Karl??"
Karl:"please don't be petty with me.."
Quackity:"did you tell corpse about that night?"

Karl:"you know what? Why don't you tell him,
he just came in"
Quackity raised his eyebrows.
This escalated quickly.
He heard some rustling.
Corpse:"hello?-"
Quackity:"corpse I fucked your boyfriend."
Corpse:"what- karl,what the hell?"
Corpse put the headphones down and looked at karl,karl ushered him to put them back on.
Quackity:"yeah,me and your boyfriend had slow passionate sex while we were high at a hotel"
Corpse:"damm..that's kinda hot.."

Quackity squinted at his screen.
Quackity:"what? Your not mad?"
Corpse:"well..no? It was before we got together,and it sounds like you guys had fun"
Quackity stammered as he laid back in his chair a bit,what the hell? Why doesn't he care?
How does Karl Jacobs have me this down bad that I'm screaming at my computer screen like an old person mad about the new mr.potato head?
Quackity:"wha...."
Corpse:"sorry,I gotta go"
Corpse gave his headphones back to Karl and left.
Quackity scratched his head.

He looked at his screen,Karl turned on his camera,it took him a few seconds to realize before Karl waved with a faint smile.
Quackity sighed and turned his camera on too.
He tried to smile back.
Karl:"movie night? Breaking bad? Yes no?"
He smiled.
Quackity shrugged,a bummed out look on his face.
Karl's smile faded a bit.
Karl:"...why do I feel like your not joking anymore-"
Quackity:"because I'm not! Karl what the hell..how'd you get together with corpse days two after we hooked up?..didn't it mean anything?"

Karl:"ofcourse it meant something! That was my first time with another guy and it was fucking awesome! Just....I knew you wouldn't be up for more.."
Quackity:"yeah except you didn't,you didn't even ask."
Karl:"I was nervous! How was I supposed to know you were gay?"
Quackity looked at Karl baffled before responding.

Quackity:"because I put my fucking dick Inside of your ass HUH?!"
Karl rolled his eyes.
Karl:"just...give me some time...do you wanna meet up tomorrow?"
Quackity:"movie night?"
Karl nodded.
Quackity rolled his eyes and hesitantly nodded.
Quackity:"fine.."