Impure thoughts (karlity) 🔱

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱 was gonna be smut but idk
Song:
What a terrible time to be a Quackity fan,I really hope dream and Quackity get their fans in check and address this shit,I have NEVER seen Quackity fans this pressed over literally nothing,you don't know them,grow the fuck up and go outside Omg,idc if its high coming from someone who writes karlity fanfiction but atleast i dont say weird shit like "I hoPe wE caN sENd an AssASin tO drEams hoUse tO kilL him bC he coPied quAcKity🤓🤓🤓🤓"

Karl was on the couch,leaning on his side,
thinking about dick.
Not any dick,specific dick.
He was staring at Quackity,cooking.
Karl,George and Austin were sitting on a red couch,they were currently at twitch con.
Two days before it starts,so no one was there,
They had the stage to themselves to rehearse the live cooking show tomorrow.
Quackity,Sapnap and dream were cooking,but Karl had his eyes on Quackity.

Grabbing cucumbers,cutting them,opening jars while he groaned,Karl didn't know why but he was extremely attracted to Quackity.
And it wasn't just now,its been like this for a while now.
He only recently realized Quackity had a certain 'trait' to him,he was polite and gentle,
But also dominant.
That dominance,the low voice he did when he "jokingly" read fanfiction to karl,pared with his looks and the smirk he had on his face when he just said the most out of pocket gay shit ever,
Karl was attracted to all of it.

It all just made him...feel things,that he didn't feel that often.
Karl:"why can't he grab me like that.."
Karl said to himself as he watched him.
Austin:"what?"
Karl looked at Austin.
Karl:"Quackity,I said 'why cant he grab me like that'?"
Austin looked shocked and confused,a mix of the emotions really.
Austin:"as like..a joke,right..?"
Karl shook his head,he didn't care anymore.

Karl:"No I really want him to grab my waist and slam me on a table"
Austin stammered,it was the fact that Karl had no expression in his face or tone,like he was just saying his thoughts out loud without any filter.
Austin:"w-wait are you-??"
Karl:"gay? I dunno...but im really attracted to Quackity..."
Austin:"...who is a..guy?"
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"yeah"

Austin was trying really hard to process this,
Luckily George was asleep.
Karl:"Id let him eat my ass....100%"
Karl continued to admire Quackity,his mouth wanting to foam at the sight of him stroking that cucumber for....whatever reason..
But he realized something,they were coming closer,Karl snapped out of his thoughts,back into reality as he sat up panicking.
Dream:"hey,try this"
Quackity:"yeah,try his meat"
Dream:"OUR meat.."
Quackity:"right..sorry babe"
Saonap shoved them.

Karl took the plate and ate a slice of steak,
Austin did too.
Karl:"g-good.."
He couldn't focus with Quackity towering over him like that.
Austin:"why do you guys care about what it tastes like...the audience wont be able to eat it?"
They looked at each other.
Sapnap:"shit..."
Karl scoffed.
Austin:"just saying..."
Dream:"wow.."

Karl looked infront of him,Quackitys crotch was right infront of....
Karl stood up and walked away.
Quackity:"where are you going?"
Please follow me and dick me down- i MEAN STOP THINKING THAT.
Karl didn't answer,he just left the stage to go walk around,try and clear his head from the
Impure thoughts.
Hallway sex,morning sex,side way sex,movie night sex,drunk sex..nothing worked.
He couldn't stop thinking about Quackity just grabbing him with his hands and passionately fucking him while moaning in his ear.

Karl tried to think about something else,
Birthday cake,nice weather,the ocean..but those thoughts just turned into weird sex scenarios.
He walked and walked until he eventually ended up in a backstage room.
It was like a lounge area,black room with black couches,nothing interesting.
Karl let himself fall on the couch and just sloppily lay there while he tried his best to keep his mind clean.